Reviews for What's Her Name in Hufflepuff
DVolk67 chapter 1 . 2/24
I'm so glad you have started to write again!
OoohACat chapter 12 . 2/23
Chapter 12 has me wheezing with laughter. Great story so far.
Moorisa chapter 17 . 2/14
Coincidentally, I'm reading this on Valentine's day lol!
Amyh3002 chapter 31 . 2/12
Hi I just wanted to say that ur work is one of the best I’ve read on this app. I love that the story focuses on new characters and their story and their fun. I cant even count out the amount of times I have genuinely laughed out loud because there is so many. Your a funny person.
Alice chapter 31 . 2/9
this is a wonderful job! I am reading the translation of your work into Russian. so sorry for my English. I'm really looking forward to continuing.
Mike chapter 31 . 2/7
Love your work! Keep it up! I totally agree with Kevin, they did win the House Cup from something that could've got anyone else expelled. That said, would you be intrested in posting on Royalroad? I think you'd get a fair following.
Krampus Sack chapter 31 . 1/29
greetings from the CIS.
we read the translation of your work.
and look forward to continuing.
fightingstoryaddiction chapter 31 . 1/4
wow this really was one fantastic story you made up truly looking forward to any chapter updates seriously thank you for typing this down and sharing your imagination online here on ffn thank u!
fightingstoryaddiction chapter 14 . 1/3
business idea creating a magical game version of d&d game like the wizard chess
can you hear the song $$$$$$% money money MONEY $$$$$$$
NicBizi chapter 31 . 1/1
Здравствуйте.
Прочёл. В переводе! Перевод DVolk67
Наконец-то приклёчения оригинального персонажа!
Который никак не взаимодействует с Роном и Гарри.
Шикарная задумка!
dffnl chapter 31 . 12/29/2020
I found your story browsing randomly on reddit. I love it. This might be my favorite HP self insert I've ever read. It is definitely my favorite in the last few years. I love how your main character barely interacts with the main cast (besides Hermione) yet is central to the overarching plot. The SI-oc also doesn't have any powers that seem impossible or unearned which is nice. The vault full of gold is a little strange/convenient, but it seems like you have a plan to address it and it seems like it might be a larger (more interesting) plot point than defeating voldemort. I wish the pacing was slightly quicker, but I really enjoy the slice-of-life feeling that you only get with this style. Thanks for writing!
NihthKuro chapter 31 . 12/23/2020
Heeey, just wanted drop in and ask if you’re doing okay. You haven’t updated in a while, but it’s totally fine if you’re not in the mood to write or you’re busy with something else. Just wanted to check in
EtherealANGELZ chapter 31 . 12/15/2020
333 love your story!
BruceMeeLee chapter 30 . 12/14/2020
really love your hermione, and everything else too your ideas are very interesting !
Guest chapter 31 . 12/14/2020
your story is so refreshing and flows nice! love how you portray everyone!