Reviews for What's Her Name in Hufflepuff
CatherineSteele chapter 31 . 12/3/2020
How often do u update this?
Guest chapter 31 . 12/2/2020
At some point Kasey made plans to become a Animagus if I am not mistaken. If so, shouldn't she get a start on. I mean she is still 'young', but if she wants to be a Animagus when shit hits the fan, as a escape option or whatever, then she should see about asking McGonagall for tutoring. If she drags Hermione along too, and lets be honest Hermione would start a crusade if Kasey didn't, she has decent chances to convince the Deputy Headmistress.
The-Capricious-One chapter 30 . 11/20/2020
I really, really love how you portray Flitwick
The-Capricious-One chapter 28 . 11/20/2020
Hah, bet Harry and Sirius *didn't* stay with the Dursleys...

Loved the Weasley twins' rules of engagement
The-Capricious-One chapter 27 . 11/20/2020
Haha GETTEM HANNAH
The-Capricious-One chapter 23 . 11/20/2020
Wait... singed beard... DID THE CONFRONTATION HAPPEN IN THE FOREST WITH NORBERTA INVOLVED

Also I really loved the complicated feelings of Kacey not being plot-relevant and realizing she's not in the thick of things
Guest chapter 5 . 11/19/2020
Um...just want to tell you that the fact Abbot is pureblood and actually her family is one of sacred twenty eight purebloods...
The-Capricious-One chapter 12 . 11/18/2020
The laundry elves were amazing. I loved that so much
The-Capricious-One chapter 4 . 11/18/2020
I'm really glad I gave this a chance. I'm really enjoying the opportunity to experience "what would happen if one of us ended up in the universe?" and I love the grounding details you add in that make it more lifelike, like the boy band and stuff :)
Kyria Greene chapter 31 . 11/17/2020
Love your character! Fun story! Excellent writing!
fish chapter 31 . 11/11/2020
Hi! It's me again from chapter 2! I just want to say that I ADORE this fic! It's everything I could have hoped for and more! I've laughed out loud several times, and the main character is just so relatable! Thank you so much for bringing this wonderful fic into my life 3 3 3
fish chapter 2 . 11/11/2020
I've only read two chapters and I'm already in love with this fic! I can't wait to see where this goes :)
Guest chapter 31 . 10/31/2020
Just read your newest entry in the sidestory over on spacebattles. One chapter and I already like Terry. I do hope you will find a way to include his vendetta against Malfoy in the main story. As always, thanks for your good work.
AndrewWolfe chapter 31 . 10/29/2020
I had a profound irrational fear of ever visiting Prague, purely on account of the infamous Defenestration that the city is famous for.
theredskyabove chapter 31 . 10/28/2020
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS AND BINGED THE WHOLE STORY IN ONE SITTING.

Seriously though. This is awesome and it's really a unique story regarding a Hufflepuff side character. I would love more updates whenever :)
918 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »