Reviews for Unexpected Consequences
Tutash chapter 10 . 5/4
Thanks so much for updating! I love this story!
zamik chapter 10 . 4/25
Thank you for your work. I really enjoy this story
Dobby and Padfoot chapter 10 . 4/11
Great chapter! I really enjoyed reading the first transfiguration class and I’m excited to see what happens in potions! Thanks for the update! :)
rowenasheir chapter 10 . 4/4
Why aren't Tracy Davis and Hermione Granger in Ravenclaw where they can scare MeowGonagal together?
Ag7rvnclw chapter 1 . 3/25
I just found this story and I think it’s really good. I like how the Slytherins are portrayed like how they stick together and try their best to include Harry. Some Gryffindors are right idiots and it’s nice to see that there are no good or bad houses. Looking forward to seeing some more Snape!
Anonymity chapter 10 . 3/23
I only recently found your story, so glad I did! I like reading ‘re-sorting’ stories like this, it’s not easy to find really well written and compelling ones though. Your writing style is great, you’re capturing the characters personalities perfectly, especially with envisioning how Snape would be for his students. Great work, I can’t wait to read more and see where you’re taking the story!
Super happy to see an update! I had to go reread the whole story because it had been so long. Hope you'll keep at it and update mire frequently now that you came back. I really love your story.
BrilliantLady chapter 10 . 3/22
Welcome back! And don't forget, fanfic is a revolutionary act. Seizing art by the people, for the people. :)
MacGyver chapter 1 . 3/22
Yay! So glad you are back! Your story keeps me guessing and I look forward to more. Plus I love your writing style and wit. Here’s hoping 2021 is just the start of the upswing.
Yes, you are back! So happy to see an update.
I really enjoy this story because it is written well, in charecter and I can't quite work out what direction you are taking so I am intrigued.
I hope things are on the up for you.
I did a full on happy squeal when I saw a update for this story ! Thank you for the chapter x
Good stuff! Glad you’re back
Schattenjagd chapter 10 . 3/20
Very nice to see an update from you! I have missed this story.
And you're definitely right, fans have long since taken over the fandom and the Harry-Potter-brand in general. While I'm grateful to JKRowling for writing HP, I am more than happy to ignore anything that comes out of her mouth.

Looking forward to your next update. it will be interesting to see that potion's class and Snape's behaviour and I am wondering how long it will take for Snape to find out Harry is not as well as his medical scan claimed. I also hope Ron'll come around
Goliatth chapter 10 . 3/20
Hellooooo
Thank you for this new chapter. 3
I am a new reader. I really like the realistic way you descrition Slytherins. I can't wait to see if Harry's abuse will be exposed and what action will be taken against it. (Although I think Snape is already suspecting something.)

Again thanks ! XD
Bye
marierose12 chapter 1 . 3/19
I was so pleased to see an update for this story in my inbox. I’m glad you decided to continue it. I giggled at the morning shenanigans in the dorm. I can’t wait to read more of your characters- you’ve truly given them each their own personalities.