Reviews for A Turning to Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered
Taeniaea chapter 7 . 2/1/2008
Great Story!
Malfeus chapter 7 . 7/31/2004
I was just wondering if you have dropped this story. I just stumbled on it and I really like the dark side of this story.
Locathah chapter 7 . 7/13/2004
I have to say, the fact that this story appears to be left unfinished is very depressing :(
kathypg chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
I wish you would have said in your summery that there was character death. I wasn't in the mood for something this sad, so I will have to finish reading it later. Chapter one was well written and I want to hit Xander with something right now the stupid git. Also I want to stake Angelus' cold dead heart.
Judith chapter 7 . 9/8/2003
And I thought I liked you story about Logan and Buffy, but this story rocks so far past that one it is particuly in outer space. Please continue this soon; I love how you made Buffy such a special vampire. I love how Buffy and Spike seem naturally drawn together and how Buffy is maintaining a minimum of care for her human friends. I love how you have drawn Buffy and Drucilla together as sisters. This is just an incredible story and I really hope you continue it soon! Good Luck with the job interviews!
Laura A chapter 7 . 8/31/2003
Ok, I've recovered for the last chapter. What else do you have?
ReindeerEmu chapter 7 . 8/18/2003
Damn this is getting serious! I'm reall luvin' this fic. The intricacies of the vampire families are truly interesting. I can't wait to see what's next!
Leanne8582 chapter 7 . 8/9/2003
I'm not 100% sure that yu'll find this flattering, but I had to get my thoughts out there. This chapter shook me to my core. It was dark and sadistic and twisted. This disturbed me more than anything I think I've ever read. It was truly gruesome. That being said, none of that was meant as an insult. I can't say I loved the chapter or that it gave me fluffy bunny feeings, but that wasn't what it was meant to do. I the Xander/Buffy rape-domination-punnishment scene, your imagry was stark without being exploitive.

You've managed to capture a realistic slice of what life must be like in a nest of vampires. Authors can write as much as they want about Spike and Dru being all lovey-dovey and giving each other gifts, but the show has hinted enough times how much pain and violence is involved in their (un)lives.

I like the Spuffy twist you've given to the story and I can't wait to find out how Angel's going to take it.

Don't be surprised if you get a lot of flames or find you have a lack of reviews. A lot of people won't agree with where you've taken this story. It's honest, and like all honest things- it's painful.
Laura A chapter 6 . 7/10/2003
I Love your story.

Please right more, and more Skike please.

;)
HecatonchiresLM chapter 6 . 6/26/2003
This I would like to see continued. Scary, but entrancing. Buffy in the sun. Well well well.
Leanne8582 chapter 6 . 6/16/2003
I liked this chapter. Especially the cruelty that Buffy showed. Wait, that didn't sound right.

One thing I didn't like: Why was Buffy able to walk in the sun after she left the Bronze? There's no way she should have been able to do that. Remember, suspension of disbelief is a fragile thing. Abuse it and it breaks. And if it breaks, you've lost the reader forever.
Andi-Lynne chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Ya know what? I think I kinda love you. In the, "oh, god, if I don't read another chapter of her story soon I'm gonna die" kinda way. Nuff said? Nuff said.
F-B chapter 5 . 5/12/2003
I have a couple of things to moan about when it comes to this story.

The idea that Buffy if turned in season 2 could control all three vampires and take over is ludicrous and irritating. It's like she has earned nothing, it has all just been handed to her on a silver platter, and i find her smugness angering.

And her sneaking behind all of their backs organising for them all to be ensouled without their permission? not on at all.

I feel as if i've been cheated, i expected a juicy unrepentant evil Buffy fic, instead im gonna be reading about a gaggle of souled vampires acting all goody goody.
mel chapter 5 . 5/12/2003
This is a great story - I second the comment on the reviews! Keep it going! I like this spin on things.
Andi-Lynne chapter 5 . 5/12/2003
Oh, I'm impressed. I love that your story has such an air of sinister lusty type stuff, as well as a really good plot. Not a lot of authors can do that. Now go, write more! Lots of love,

Andi