Reviews for Naruto God of Wrath
lordfyre94 chapter 6 . 8/29
Did tsunade die with the rest of the uzumakis
FangLord1234X chapter 6 . 7/12
wtf is wrong with paragon which idiot sents a demon to do a gods work
Bad
I get why he wants to kill the Uzumaki Clan, but that would be unfair. You can't simply call all of them evil. A group of people can't be 100% malicious. Also, I am pretty sure that when Naruto was abandoned there were children who could do nothing about it (such as infants). It's like saying that Asura is evil because the other Demi-Gods were evil. Everyone is their own person and they shouldn't be judged by the sins of others.
Gabriel zelaya chapter 6 . 1/9
Fuua que pedazo de historia acabo de leer, pero la puta madre magnífico, increíble, me gusto tu fanfin espero seguir le llenado tus historias sos un capo o un maldito/a héroe .saludos nos vemos
XxHawktalonxX chapter 4 . 12/21/2020
Horny.
XxHawktalonxX chapter 1 . 12/21/2020
Interestingly enough, if I remember correctly, Naruto in canon is the reincarnation of Asura or something like that with Sasuke being the reincarnation of Indra.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/23/2020
I like it... A LOT
soundbreaker chapter 6 . 9/10/2020
man this fanfiction was so awesome I wish there were more storys like these because holy-shit i loved it. hay do you know what would be dope, is if you done something like this with another rage fucked character for example: kratos from GOD OF WAR, the doom slayer from DOOM ETERNAL etc. or just any motherfucker thats to stubborn to die like: dante from DEVIL MAY CRY or dastdan from PRINCE OF PERSIA and so on. bro it would mean a shit ton for me if you made a fanfiction like that because i really love fic's like the one you made. thanks if you read this or not its really up to you but this was really fantastic literature and i had a fun time reading this. ja ne
Guest chapter 6 . 9/8/2020
Honestly really enjoyed the story and I liked the ending. Sure people give it hate but at the same time if they hate it so much then they need to buck up and write their own dang stories cause what’s the use of getting mad at other people’s writing if you aren’t giving any sort of constructive criticism to help the author. Besides that really enjoyed the story and I also enjoy your other work as well.
Kingkong101 chapter 6 . 7/25/2020
Not much detail and to much corny
Clown2107 chapter 6 . 3/10/2020
Although it is a chapter that I enjoy I cannot deny that you only wrote it to take the story off of you, since I feel that this story could give more than 20 or more chapters.
Srsdbz1 chapter 3 . 1/28/2020
Zabuza hurting asura? You are an idiot to even consider asura getting hurt by zabuza's sword.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/16/2020
Type your review IS MONEY YOU USELESS WRITER I HOPE I REALREA REALY YOU JUST DROP DEAD
jaalco chapter 1 . 12/30/2019
oh boy i can't wait to read op naruto harem in name only crossover fic number 783364647765442223987464384699