Reviews for Naruto God of Wrath
Mariusz1988 chapter 3 . 12/22/2018
Wow that was a long chapter. And a long awaited one. It was fun watching team 7 being trashed. Kakashi lost his sharingan was good penalty for fighting a godslayer. I'm curious is Kushina going to throw herself in Asuras arms herself or is she going to force someone else. And what will her reaction will be when he will name himself a Kamikaze. Hehe so many questions. I can't wait to know answers to them. I only hope the next chapter will come sooner then this. Regardless till next time.
okami321 chapter 3 . 12/21/2018
cool
Devourer of fanfiction chapter 3 . 12/21/2018
Oh i am looking forward to every-fucking-one of the freaking the FUCK out when the find out who he is.

Great chapter by the way
Mr.R17 chapter 3 . 12/20/2018
Aren't you being a little hard on naruko girl was like 5 at the time and was being raised by a strict and cold women for a mother, who hardly even talked to either of her kids, such a situation dosen't really give way for the courage to protest leaving your brother behind. If anything she would be scared that if she opened her mouth she'd be left behind to. I'm sure you have your reasons and this is your story, just think your being a little hard on the girl is all. Really enjoying the story and looking forward to the next update.
Banjo the Fox chapter 3 . 12/20/2018
Good chapter but your whole Tsume bit is really terrible.
Banjo the Fox chapter 2 . 12/20/2018
Good second chapter though lacking true detail and emotion.
Banjo the Fox chapter 1 . 12/20/2018
Good first chapter, though rushed. Never played the game myself since I read that they charged an arm and a leg for 'extra DLC' that was actually originally part of the game they cut out to introduce later on.
SPBRX chapter 3 . 12/19/2018
I want more of this I don’t care if turns bad but I’m fairly sure it won’t considering your last completed work but damn man just don’t discontinue this it’s too damn good
Silvanium chapter 3 . 12/19/2018
Shits about to get intense.

I'm hoping for Asura to just decimate the Uzumaki clan, no mercy no holding back just death by angry punching for all! Though that being said I have an odd feeling that when Asura reveals who he is, the Uzumaki are going to try and latch on to his prestige and the fact that he's you know... A fucking GOD.

If so a slow painful death(that being said Asura doesn't do slow...) of a couple of dozen Uzumaki should be a good detriment and it would be a great show of force and it would get the point across that he wants them erased...quite fitting really.
King Popoto chapter 3 . 12/19/2018
Jesus those idiots from Konoha are fucking delusional. Also can't wait for the reveal, though in my opinion you should do it after he has killed a substantial amount of Uzumaki... Say 20 to 65% of the clan, and hopefully you don't have us waiting to long for it(maybe within a few mour chapters?).
aslan333 chapter 3 . 12/19/2018
great chapter.
The Baz chapter 3 . 12/19/2018
Gray chap, hope the wait for the next isn’t as long.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2018
Why do you hate and bash Kushina so much? What did she do or not do for you hate her?
Kagidomaru chapter 1 . 12/19/2018
I love it I do not have enough time to give a long review but I do expect a more descriptive battle and I would say not to the arranged marriage simply because it makes no sense for Asura to want anyone from the Elemental nations but it’s up to the story itself so make it good please.
kusvlin chapter 3 . 12/19/2018
what is this gay oc shit
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »