Reviews for Naruto God of Wrath
Convel chapter 3 . 12/19/2018
It's weird to find a fic where minato is the one helping naruto and kushina is the villain but i look forward to seeing the meeting between them, if you make any new fics please make one of naruto being turned into a werewolf which is like a combination of kaito from uq holder and hans gunsche from hellsing being able to transform at will and being a martial artist.
PathOfKuma chapter 3 . 12/19/2018
Thanks for the new chapter!
SPark681 chapter 3 . 12/19/2018
Sadly Kushina that won't work since he wants the uzumaki clan dead and since konoha houses it most likely will be Asura's target as well anyways keep up the great work!
LordofTerror chapter 3 . 12/19/2018
damn I wanted more Uzumaki blood spilt on the soil and on Asuras(Naruto's) hands
kage88 chapter 3 . 12/19/2018
brilliant
LordofTerror chapter 2 . 12/16/2018
man you start all these stories and then they just sit there with no updates
thermalsnipern7 chapter 2 . 12/4/2018
Things are about to get to get explosive...!
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 11/17/2018
that was good keep the chapters coming
Black Magi chapter 2 . 11/2/2018
New chapter when tho
KamiKageRyuuketsu chapter 2 . 10/31/2018
Both haku and zabuza are far to weak to stand a chance against a god slayer
Shattering chapter 1 . 9/19/2018
Nothing new...you people write your stories using templates. Use your own heads instead. There are too many of 'neglect' stories already. Try something new.
TheSmilingMask chapter 2 . 9/13/2018
Asura x Tsunami, she's like his wife, it would be a good pairing imo.
Also, I noticed several errors like "Naruto" instead of "Naruko". Since the resr is good, if you want, I can check your chapters like a Beta
Draxien Oblivion chapter 1 . 9/10/2018
crap there was meant to be more to my review. But um.. this whole story is quite good so far! i look forward to more!
Draxien Oblivion chapter 2 . 9/10/2018
now i kinda wanna see a naruto crossover with god of war where he becomes kratos after dying...
TheOnlyKing chapter 2 . 9/2/2018
Please don't tell me you are about to do the cliche of immediately telling them of his 15000 year history to strangers he just met...ughh that's cringeworthy
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »