Reviews for Naruto God of Wrath
demzerff1 chapter 6 . 6/5/2019
I will admit to some dissatisfaction but I understand the reasoning and I am glad that you finished this story rather than leave us hanging.

I feel there was a fair bit more that could have been done with this story by focusing on the training of others and some other such interactions but again I understand why this happened.
Thanks for the fun story.
Mariusz1988 chapter 6 . 6/4/2019
Fulfilling conclusion. gg
UnsanMusho chapter 6 . 6/4/2019
Although I'll admit that I wasn't the biggest fan to your previous chapter I say you did a fine job with this chapter. I was worried that we'll be having a Naruto be stuck in the future type arc but you proved me wrong by ending the fic in a way that I see work in it's favor, so my hat's off to you.
Reishin Amara chapter 6 . 6/4/2019
Half tempted to see what would happen if I did a story similar to yours but for Code Geass, where Charles Britannia has Lelouch killed by the shrine bombing, Suzaku gets Nunnally to Tokyo safely but her brothers death is enough of a shock to break the geass on her allowing her vision, and she ends up planning Britannia's demise instead. Then year later , Lelouch..Asura...reincarnates in Shinjuku Ghetto. Indeed lelouchs words would be true..."Ive come back from the depths of hell brother." Although perhaps Augus or Mithras uncle would work instead? You know, being sword users and more tactical.
smilix chapter 6 . 6/4/2019
I loved it. It was very good story, although I wish it was more but it is fine.
Gerhman Remington chapter 6 . 6/4/2019
well I liked this chapter the only reason why I wasn't a fan off the previous chapter was the time rift, it just was really F upped since It looked like their was no way back and all those connections were lost were in the game their were little to no connections, anyway good chapter
NecrorexSparda Juubi-No-Kishin chapter 6 . 6/4/2019
Really wanted to see the tsume lemon, there is hardly any!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/4/2019
How they controled zetsu when kaguya was Alive?
VFSNAKE chapter 6 . 6/4/2019
Not a bad ending. At least asura got to fix the timeline in the end.
dovah117 chapter 6 . 6/4/2019
...Yep that was satisfaying! Holy crap I knew that Asura was angry but man he destroyed the freaking planet! Then again he saw her daugther die, but in the end he saved all! What a great ending, short story but awesome!
Silvanium chapter 6 . 6/4/2019
While I would have preferred it if this was a little bit longer, you ended it well.

That being said the Time travel part was kinda...I wanna say bad but at the same time it showed just how unredeemable the Uzumaki were and the consequences that would follow, So that's a plus.

Honestly man you gotta take the good with the bad. You can't let a few 'hate' comments make you feel like your story is bad...because it ain't. But if you are happy with the fic that is really all that matters.

So yeah...Great fic, decent ending...yeah I can't complain.
TubfullOfDishes345 chapter 6 . 6/4/2019
A very satisfying ending. The Punishment fit the crime. It's kinda weird to see the uzumaki clan like that.
thermalsnipern7 chapter 6 . 6/4/2019
And that's the end of it. One tyrannical clan discarded to the sands of time, and... Something else that I can't think of right now. LOL

Love the way Fear was chained up, BTW. XD
zero fullbuster chapter 6 . 6/4/2019
Love the syory.
Please update your other stories soon.
I really love them.
Wow and yay for this story.
helpusobi1kenobi chapter 6 . 6/4/2019