Reviews for Naruto God of Wrath
Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black chapter 6 . 6/4/2019
I actually enjoyed the ending of the story
LoamyCoffee chapter 6 . 6/4/2019
It might but finishing what you've set out to do is more important than the hatred of others. This was an interesting story and considering that I know next to nothing of the Asura's Wrath series, I'd say you did well.
Drakon45 chapter 6 . 6/4/2019
Actually this one was much better than the last one. Might I suggest you look at chapter 5 again and maybe rewrite it.
Perseus12 chapter 6 . 6/4/2019
You reap what you sow, Kushina Uzumaki, now you will die alone like your late son, Naruto Uzumaki, now reborn Asura Namikaze.
sonicrocks111 chapter 6 . 6/4/2019
Was a fine story, dont listen to the haters! Cant wait to see your next work!
animecollecter chapter 6 . 6/4/2019
hmm, i just realized something. this is your first happy ending of any of your dark stories. i have a crossover suggestion story that came up in my head. i wonder if you are not so busy with your other stories that you be interested?
Autismguy593 chapter 6 . 6/4/2019
I love it man, Naruto reduxed the Dark future. The Uzumaki Clan got what they deserved and all is well. It just irritated me that the Uzumaki clan won last chapter, but I am glad they are all gone. I take my blow up back man, you changed it to making it whole lot better. The bastards got what they deserved yoo-hoo, looking forward to your other stories.
SirLoki chapter 6 . 6/4/2019
Que puta aberracionde historia hiciste, asquerosa historia de mierda tenia una buena historia pero no el tipo prefirio mandar la historia a la mierda
AshuraNoKami chapter 6 . 6/4/2019
Sorry man but this story just went bad like its a complete 180. Sorry but this chapter was just bad. Dont like the time travel shit. And ive been wondering about this he fought against a being that could literaly blow up the planet without trying and "beat and fused with it" and he cant even just fucking destroy Konoha in one go. I mean I really feel you just nerfed him really bad.
Gerhman Remington chapter 5 . 5/28/2019
why why did you do that it makes sense
Mr.Heller chapter 4 . 5/17/2019
OC's are repulsive filth which make any fanfiction unreadable, and I must drop this one because of them, but still thank you for incentive to play Asura's Wrath, since it was pretty awesome, bye.
Mr.Heller chapter 3 . 5/17/2019
Giving people mantra to make them stronger? Whatever for? They're perfectly capable of killing each other with chakra, no need to increase widespread destruction.
Alulain P chapter 5 . 5/8/2019
Love it!
dovah117 chapter 5 . 5/4/2019
Well shit, now how Asura will return? And when he return the Uzumaki are soooooio fucked!
The Real Hell Fire chapter 5 . 5/4/2019
Oh fuck... Mithra, Kaguya...
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »