Reviews for Naruto God of Wrath
SPark681 chapter 4 . 3/6/2019
Hmm, oh boy so Asura may die before meeting his daughter again anyways keep up the great work!
DirtyFaggot chapter 4 . 3/6/2019
pls kys and stop writing trash faggot
demzerff1 chapter 2 . 3/6/2019
Kurenai is one I would like to see. I don't hate asuma and in fact like him a lot but he wasn't a good boyfriend. Look at his smoking habits for instance, I know people who smoke as much or even more then him and they can still put aside those smokes because someone close to them doesn't like them. Yet he won't even do so for seemingly serious girlfriend. I think it would be nice to see her get a better ending. Maybe tsunade but there would likely need to be something done for that to work. I always thought she had one help of a sad life and it sucked since she could be a great women once she cleans herself up. Mabui is another that would be interesting. Cool, calm, diligent. She could be perhaps sent to seduce Asura and work from there. The only other I can think of right off the top of my head is Shizuka from nadeshiko. A strong women with a warrior's heart. I truly believe Asura would enjoy fighting her. Anyways another good chapter keep it up.
naes151 chapter 4 . 3/6/2019
nice chapter loved how he reacted to kaguya i hope the leaf dosnt convince his daughter to join them that will be a trouble just waiting to happen if they do anything to her and he finds out about it
demzerff1 chapter 1 . 3/6/2019
I think a small harem would be great since they could each help him in different ways. I mean asura clearly has a few things to work out that would help make his new life better like his belief that he is only for destroying. A couple women that grow to care for him would really help but maybe limit it to just like 3-4 otherwise it would be too much to fit. Also asura likes beautiful women as much as any man as shown in the hot springs drinking thing. Anyways nice first chapter it has promise.
Arraia chapter 4 . 3/6/2019
Perfect and update soon please
TheForgottenSuns75 chapter 4 . 3/6/2019
I need more of this please continue this story please
VFSNAKE chapter 4 . 3/6/2019
Pretty cool. Maybe he and Kaguya and asura will learn to love each other.
Perseus12 chapter 4 . 3/6/2019
Well, the Uzumakis are DEAD MEAT! Bwahahahahahahahahaha~! *Thunder BOOMS!*
blight23 chapter 4 . 3/6/2019
I have waited for this release for a along time and you did not disappoint. I can’t wait to see how the Uzumaki Clan react to Asura being Naruto. I’m not a fan of the potential daughter being used against her father trope. However, that’s just an apples and oranges dislike so not important.
LoamyCoffee chapter 4 . 3/6/2019
Amazing, But I worry now that his daughter just entered the village as he left.
darn2k chapter 2 . 3/6/2019
Honestly, it would be interesting to pair him with Kaguya (maybe a ~misunderstood~ Kaguya).
zero fullbuster chapter 4 . 3/6/2019
Love it.
Great update.
I can't wait what happens next.
Skull Flame chapter 4 . 3/6/2019
- Oh, finally Kushina knows who Asura truly is. I'll be waiting for the aftermath. I've been waiting for that moment.
- Sakura hates the Uzumaki clan too? I wonder why.
Silvanium chapter 4 . 3/6/2019
Why do I have a creeping feeling that the Uzumaki clan is going to try to use Mithra against Asura/Naruto. That being said... That reveal was fucking brilliant, I guess you could say that Asura/Naruto put the fear of 'god' into the Uzumaki clan.

Also I honestly think the use of OC bad guys for this fic is actually a good idea, especially since there really wouldn't be anything in the Naruto Universe that could even scratch Asura/Naruto.

Anywho I've rambled on long enough.

Hope you update soon.