Reviews for Iris
BizarreBard chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
I agree with the rest, killer story, a shame its retired
immo chapter 8 . 7/29/2009
hey, this is pretty good. :D Was wondering if you'll continue this story? But it has been years, it seems... but anyways, good read :)
scrawn chapter 8 . 5/6/2009
oh no! i just found this - it's great! please, please finish it!
brolly501 chapter 8 . 9/15/2008
good story
booIczu chapter 8 . 7/2/2008
well i dont know if you are even still getting on fanfic since you wrote this in 2003 but i just wanted to say that this was one of the best faith and buffy stories i have read ever. i wish you had finished it but what i read was worth it even though theres no ending. so thanks for writing it and yeah thats all i wanted to say.
Jinxgirl chapter 8 . 3/7/2008
"Buffy mine, Buffy mine?"! i guess angel has changed... you must post more soon!
Jinxgirl chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
oh wow... wow. that is so not something joyce would ever have wanted to see... i wonder how she will react, where buffy/faith are going with this. great job
Jinxgirl chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
funny... that exact song all you wanted, i've thought before how it applies a lot of buffy and faith... nicely done.
Jinxgirl chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
i really like this so far, I do think it makes more sense that faith would go straight to buffy rather than partying considering she had no money. nice so far.
Sopchoppy chapter 8 . 1/6/2008
I know you probably arn't going to continue this, but I just wanted to say that I thought it is a great story and maybe you will be inspired to continue it one day. Thanks for posting it.
The Nameless Author chapter 8 . 9/26/2007
Please continue
Cryptic Shadow chapter 8 . 6/6/2007
please update!...i want to know what happens next.
Necrovore chapter 8 . 5/19/2007
So is this story dead, or just on a long hiatus? Really hoping to see where this story goes. :-D
mythic-lionheart chapter 8 . 10/29/2005
I was just going through soem of the older B/F stories and I came apon yours. I loved it, and it was so wonderfully written. It could maybe be developed more but you did such a wonderful job! :):):):):)
charmedloverloes chapter 8 . 7/14/2005
Is this story finished? I'd love to read more!