Reviews for Iris
PurpleSilver chapter 8 . 6/24/2005
write more please its a really good story thus far.
Jamie chapter 8 . 6/16/2005
This story is so fucking great! Best story I've read in a long ass time. I was very disappointed when there were no more chapters to read...just when the story was starting to get even better (if that's even possible)I really hope you don't let this story slip into the realm of the unfinished fics...there are no words to describe how much that would suck. Please continue this fabulous story...and soon! or I'll be forced to leave hateful comments on this review page! wow, I sounded mean just then...I don't really consider myself a mean person...guess it goes to show how good this story really is...
azninsomneac chapter 8 . 6/5/2005
i luv this fic, hope u update soon!
Louise chapter 8 . 6/5/2005
Please please update this story, it is so cool, i want to see were you take it.
Luc Star chapter 8 . 2/7/2005
ok.. i dunno what's up with u and unfinished stories.. but its really very annoying you know. i mean.. i would really consider you to be one of the best writers i've seen so far in but really... just when the story starts getting interesting... u leave it at that and move on to something else. please... i have a feeling u would probably not be completing this story... but if you do.. i'll be really happy. me and a lot of other readers. please finish your stories man and i'll definitely add you to me favourite authors list.
Joyce chapter 8 . 10/15/2004
You're such an asshole for not continuing this fic! It your very best why drop it?
Linda chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
I can't believe you are letting this fic die! It is your best fic! PLEASE FINISH IT! PLEASE!
Amber chapter 8 . 5/31/2004
Please finish this story it is by your best and it would be a shame to just leave it unfinished!
Chris chapter 8 . 5/12/2004
Will you ever finish this story? I have read most of your stories and this is by far the best!
tinyanywhere chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
gotta say i love your stor. i like the way you picture faith and buffy togeter. please update more of this fanfic. its really good
Renate chapter 8 . 4/7/2004
Loved this story. I really hope you finish it cause you really can't leave us hanging like this.
lark277 chapter 8 . 2/14/2004
This is great . Do you plan on finishing it ?
Amber chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Please update this story! I have read most of your stories and this is by far the best.
Jeff chapter 8 . 1/2/2004
Man! This is a great fic. Keep it going please!
Jill chapter 8 . 1/1/2004
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY!
It ts to great astory to leave unfinished!
66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »