Reviews for Iris
ivo-tentye chapter 8 . 12/23/2003
exelent when do you plan on posting the next chapter?
Amber chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
This one of the best Buffy/Faith fics that I have ever read and I've read hundreds. PLEASE PLEASE finish it, so many good fics are left unfinished!
B chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
I really love this story and I hope you have time for an update soon:)
cori chapter 8 . 9/29/2003
this is very very good..please continue :]
anonymous chapter 8 . 9/27/2003
Great Fic! You gotta keep writing! I'm going nuts wondering what will happen!
RinnX chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
Loving the instense chemistry you have between the Chosen Two. Pls continue. )
goincrzy52 chapter 8 . 8/23/2003
what a horrible way to end a chapter now u're gonna make me crazy wanting to know what happens next...anyway keep it up good story
Discord chapter 8 . 8/22/2003
Love the story, please write more soon.
IrishSmurph chapter 8 . 8/21/2003
Angel has seriously freakin' lost it!

But great chapter. You're portrayin' Buffy and Faith's relastionship really well.

And way cool how Cordy stepped in during the fight. Nice, very nice.
GrimSage chapter 8 . 8/21/2003
Glad to see the new chapter up. It was definitely worth the wait. Emotionally deep, intelligent, and insightful writing. (Still a few spelling and grammar errors, but very few.) I especially loved the detail put into Willow's observations of Buffy and Faith. Seeing hints of Faith's past was intriguing. I wonder how the slayers are going to deal with Angel?

You've definitely crafted an amazing plot. I can't wait to see what comes next.
Nope chapter 8 . 8/21/2003
I love this story, it's just so well writen. I can't wait for the next chapter because if it's anything like the rest, i know that i won't be disappointed.
maliek chapter 8 . 8/20/2003
Really like it ! Keep it up !
Filly chapter 7 . 8/5/2003
Aw man, this thing hasn't been updated in a like 2 months. That's a damn shame. It's a happy B/F fic where Faith isn't either all evil and/or redemptiony and those are rare.

Awesome fic. Continue pleasum!
dani48 chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
This is a such a wonderful story and I hope you have time to update soon:)
C chapter 7 . 7/15/2003
O, you definately have to continue this story. I've always been a B/F fan. Especially when it turns out that Faith is actually a big softie, hiding it behind her tough girl fa├žade.

Still, I do like her rouding the corner with some witty remark baked in sarcasm.

Nice touch keeping so close to the original storyline, but altering only as much as to justify Faith's precense.

Keep up the good work.