Reviews for Iris
adrixa chapter 7 . 7/15/2003
Me really, really likw this
Anon chapter 6 . 6/14/2003
Great story please write more soon!
Titou en auto Titou et le robot chapter 6 . 6/7/2003
This is turning out to be quite the great story. I'm a sucker for Buffy/Faith Romance, and there just isn't enough of it (well-written anyways). I also like the lenght of the chapters, I hate ultra-small chapters that only tease you to death.

Mighty fine story! Hope to see more chapters soon.
Jessica chapter 6 . 5/23/2003
Really great story hope you write more of it really soon!
IrishSmurph chapter 5 . 5/17/2003
All I have to say is that this was an awesome story. You're a really good writer. Can't wait for another fic. Later. ]
Ashione chapter 5 . 5/13/2003
Are we actually angling for some 'slayer nookie' here? Because I'm just as confused as Cordy and Willow. Are we actually on our way to Slayer-togetherness or is it just good friends?

Please explain and I'll give you a virtual cookie.
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 5 . 5/13/2003
I normally don't like Buffy to be gay. But you somehow making me warm up to it. I can't promiss I will keep reading your story if you truely make her gay, but who knows.
adrixa chapter 4 . 5/8/2003
I love this faanfic! There isn't many Buffy/Faith stories, almost every story is well,.,. not about realtionships they are more about "doing it". Well I just love it it's really good! will dear spikey come back?
UnknownSource chapter 4 . 5/6/2003
oh yeh this was good, loved the line about breakable things, i think i might quote that somehow.

Anyway like the way the storys developing, keep it up
Four Promises chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
Please finish this story.

Don't leave it unfinished.

It would be unfair to all the readers you roped in.

_;;
Ashione chapter 4 . 5/3/2003
Loved it.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
So, B and F are starting to bond to an extant. GOOD! Faith needs to teach B to relax and enjoy Slaying and B can teach F a few things about slaying that she doesn't know already. A great team!
colb877 chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
Loved the story, good writing, was hoping there was more. Do you have plans for more soon? Its hard to find the kind of Faith stories I like and this is definitely up in the top.
Faithful-Liez chapter 3 . 4/28/2003
Write more soon, please!
Jessica chapter 3 . 4/27/2003
Really great story hope you write more very soon. I hope that Joyce won't take it too badly and that she won't through Faith out.
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »