Reviews for What Makes Us Human
The Flying Frog chapter 6 . 9/16
Very nice. I really enjoyed this chapter. I hope the situation in Venezuela is working out for you.

Anyway, I love how you pretty much got nearly everyone single girl in the new party protective of Negi, even if they haven't shown signs of being attracted to him yet.

Tsukuyomi was an unexpected delight that I love. Heck, I can see her holding her bodyguard duty over Setsuna. I can see her trying to make a deal with Setsuna that Tsukuyomi will stop pursuing her if Setsuna is helps her be Negi's first and see how willing Setsuna is to go along with that, and should Setsuna refuse, take that as proof that Setsuna really does love her sister.

Looking forward to more.
fotifail12 chapter 6 . 9/13
I love your stuff wish you well and hope to see more of this. Rito with a key blade intrigues me since there is a certain level of badass that comes with it I look forward to seeing how that works out with his ... “talents”
dragonick711 chapter 4 . 9/1
Always great to read your work, and I'm so very sorry to hear about your current situation. It's with my deepest hopes that you stay safe and make it through this safely.
EspadaJ18 chapter 1 . 8/22
It's great to hear from you again. And speaking of which, i know the situation in Venezuela is really bad, and honestly, many countries in Latín América are in a complicated position one way or another (I should know, i am from Argentina). But Venezuela Is, and i mean no offense, the worst place to be right now considering what's going out right now. You even said that you were afraid for your life. I can only wish you the best, and i hope that you stay safe.