Reviews for To See the Past and the Future!
Stupid auto correct please update I’m begging you
I had to take a deep breath five times to say please in many times please update
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please update
rj49788 chapter 4 . 7/28/2023
I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work. And I hope to see the new chapter soon.
oujiswan chapter 4 . 6/7/2023
Interesante
tmntfanforever852 chapter 4 . 9/6/2022
Hey did something happen is that's why there no more updates?
Noeliacruz92 chapter 2 . 5/31/2022
the Oracle of Delfi is form Apollo panteón
GlenesseaISarana chapter 1 . 1/2/2022
Sad that the story is very fun and nice to read while the auther is gone and not updating this amazing story.
Tomer.2 chapter 4 . 12/9/2021
I really like this story, and was wandering when the next chapter is gonna be relished?
pendora59 chapter 4 . 11/2/2021
great!
SilverZero Gravity chapter 4 . 8/18/2021
Another fanfic abandoned in entrance exam, is kinda sad
aRandomThought chapter 4 . 1/13/2021
When is da next
evanonymous chapter 3 . 1/4/2021
Okay the interactions going on are just awfully written; even in the context of your own story. You literally have endeavour start melting the room at the reveal of all might's form, blaming all might for HIM ABUSING his kids and "taking the no.1 spot", then Shoto and everyone else forgive him in two paragraphs because Shoto..."has never seen him so passionate about something before"? What kind of plot is this?
godess bubbles chapter 4 . 12/22/2020
Ah I really hope you come back to this fic! I love how you don't have everyone completely hating on Kaachan for how he was acting, I never really liked it when people did that in other fics. Sure what he said was terrible but by hating on him it doesn't do any good. I'm also really liking how you portray all the characters, it's really fun to read! I'm excited to see how they all react to the big fight scenes! Please update soon~
It's a me ya boi chapter 4 . 11/30/2020
So much for not taking any breaks... please update! This is the best story using this concept I've read!