Reviews for A Hidden Power - Love
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 12 . 12/23/2019
A great story here!
iMysticalDBZ chapter 12 . 5/7/2019
I didn’t like it the first time I read it , stopped at about chapter 7. Re-read and I enjoyed it a bit. Good work
Derek chapter 1 . 4/29/2019
Videl to her bf gohan I know you can fly lose the cloud i don t want people seeing my bf flying around on a cloud
HaywireEagle chapter 6 . 4/21/2019
Her running away like that is highly against her character. She's confrontational remember?
AsatorPrime chapter 12 . 11/24/2018
Nice story, I really enjoyed it.
TwistedWizardLizard chapter 4 . 9/16/2018
Not going to lie Chi-Chi ruins the story for me. Or more accurately her behaviors and expectations. As if she has final say in who her son chooses to date/love. She was always my least favorite character but this version of her seems even worse than normal.
Kiley Mcgrath chapter 1 . 9/13/2018
Hello fellow trolls,
915442249837
p45t3b1n(doot)c0m(slash)RuTyPEp3 or p45t3b1n(doot)c0m(slash)R69aFd1u
[LEETSPEAK][SLASH][CODE]
This will lead you to a text archive. Find out how to fuck with fanfiction writers, eh I mean troll, of course.
Another contributor: p45t3b1n(doot)c0m(slash)fbvPBDwv
The text document you will find, will guide you how to code your bot.
This bot was built with the knowledge from our pioneer in the forals of trolling.
Spread the knowledge!
For Chaos!
lolo.bubbletea chapter 2 . 9/5/2018
PLEASE don't have gohan and erasa together... that's one of my least favorite ships
Akito Tenkawa chapter 11 . 9/2/2018
You need to review how the whole "bodies in the afterlife for training" thing works in Dragonball. If Videl kept her body after dying, that means her body on Earth would've disappeared, and all the characters would've known what that meant.
Wine chapter 11 . 9/2/2018
I should really start reading your "A/N".
I'm feeling down now because I thought this story just started.
EgyLynx chapter 11 . 9/1/2018
just... that wha you?

well... intrestin see your next story and... end of this!
EleazarTheUnforgotten chapter 11 . 9/1/2018
Thanks for making sure you finish the story!
EgyLynx chapter 10 . 9/1/2018
:..: Just waiting... :...

Well... i dont know how that continue... but... well...
yiffcanceller chapter 10 . 8/31/2018
Excited for Chapter 11!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/31/2018
I suggest you rewrite this chapter. Whenever someone is allowed to keep their physical body in Otherworld, said body disappears from the living world when brought over.