Reviews for Somewhere I Belong
Severus Snape is looking more like a father figure to harry potter!
amazing!
really good fan-fiction!
this is amazing!
Sorry about your granpa
Romily chapter 10 . 4/6
I tried and failed getting into the story. I feel disconnected from the characters, since i never get to really know what they think and feel.
This is like watching a movie not like reading a story. I won't continue to the end, i feel not close to either Harry or Severus, and actually i don't care at all what happens next.
LOL this in hilarious, cant wait for Sev's reaction
OK, you meant to say dolt instead of dote as an insult. Also, you did not mention getting the trunk or Hedwig out of the car and into safety. The trunk would have Harry's heirlooms: The family photo album and probably the invisibility cloak, and I'm not sure which year he got the Marauder's map.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/13/2016
The characters in this story are a bit ooc but this story is still very well written. I especially like the creativity used in this fanfiction and how sweet it is.
Slytheringirle chapter 17 . 11/7/2016
AMAZING! I really like your story,I LOVED It! Honestly,you're such an amazing author! But I have a question, will sirius show up Soon? I mean I know he is on a misission to 'alert the old crowd', but harry doesn't even think about here! It's like he doesn't even exists!
Slytheringirle chapter 14 . 11/6/2016
You've got a really good story there ,but we're is Sirius? I'm mean harry doesn't even think about Him! Um...just making sure thus takes place the summer after forth year right?
And by the way can you PLEASE read and Review, my Storie? It's a one-shot, just for you think know.
Slytheringirle chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
Thanks for the chapter it was amazing I can tell wait to read the Rest! But sadly I have to sleep it's 12:24 a.m. and tomorrow I have School!
Bubblekins1010 chapter 17 . 9/13/2016
Amazing! On to the sequel!
atlantis51 chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Snape to the rescue! Yes! Fucking Vernon! Merlin I hate him!
Stormwing89 chapter 2 . 8/10/2016
What is it with the half normal, half italicized chapters?
2,072 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »