Reviews for Somewhere I Belong
Bubblekins1010 chapter 17 . 9/13
Amazing! On to the sequel!
atlantis51 chapter 1 . 8/15
Snape to the rescue! Yes! Fucking Vernon! Merlin I hate him!
Stormwing89 chapter 2 . 8/10
What is it with the half normal, half italicized chapters?
AlanaInouri chapter 17 . 7/29
Finish ittttt! The sweetest Sevvy's there! Oh my God... I am melting. Love ur story lotssss!
bookworm661 chapter 17 . 7/3
Liked the story.
️️️️️️️️
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 17 . 4/21
Way too much physical abuse of Harry bit glad you wrote a Severus parent/mentor series. It's been over a decade since you wrote but just wanted to leave a comment. Well written story and unique characters.
SaiyaCat chapter 17 . 4/21
Aaawwww
nightpurr1 chapter 16 . 4/13
I know I am repeating myself. But I just have to let you know how much I love this story(s). Even when I have read it at least 3 or 4 times.
It is not only a good story but from someone that loves to read. I fine you to be very skillful as will as an entertaining writer.
Thank you so muck for the joy you bring to us (your fans)
nightpurr1 chapter 10 . 4/13
I have read & review this story at different places location. I don't remember how many times. I don't suppose it matters, just wanted to say it's great!
Moonlight the Eevee chapter 2 . 2/13
Okay, I love this story, I've read it before, back when it first came out before I was old enough to have my own email, let alone know what it meant to have an account. However, one thing bugs me:
Usually italics are used for thoughts, empathize, and flashbacks. They confuse the reader if they are used too much in one chapter, because on a computer they roll into one view. At least, that was what I was told when a flashback was too large.
Other than that, I still enjoy coming back to this story and it's sequels.
CyberSearcher chapter 1 . 1/5
Man, just the first chapter and I'm Already starting to twich.(Twilight flaps his winds madly.) Ok Twi, I can let you out, but no permanent maiming. Ok mabey a little, and you can wear your battle claws. You know what, screw the damm rules! I call shotgun! (Turns into a owl and flys of with shotgun.(What did you think?!)
Melancholy quill chapter 17 . 11/24/2015
Very well done story,i really enjoyed the build between Harry and snape! Please keep writing
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 5 . 11/16/2015
Not boring at all. In fact I think that this story is pretty interesting so far. One question though, why didn't Severus shrink their trunks? To me it seems that even if he was upset about having to take Harry with him then he would have still be logical and level headed to think about shrinking them. Look forward to reading the rest of this story.
ArchangelAmvs chapter 14 . 10/24/2015
If your still looking for an alternative site you could always try I love this story by the way excellent writing. I can hardly wait to finish it and it's sequels
2,060 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »