Reviews for Taped
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Ten years too late on reviewing I'm afraid, but this was really sweet. That Romeo and Juliet episode was one of my favourites so I'm glad I found a story, even a oneshot, to read.
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Yea .. he thought that lol.
vanessa chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
awww love it
Miyopiyo chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
ohh! poor ranma!

lol you should do a second part about after this.

Good job, I really liked this!
coughdrop101 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Another wonderful fic. I just gotta say I admire the way you can fit so much meaning into these short fics of yours. My 10th grade english teacher would LOVE you. He always was trying to get me to write my stories shorter.
Reiyuka chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Aww, sweet! One of my favorite parts in the series, just by the utter cuteness and the tenderness that shows on both their faces. Really cute.
Havasha honey chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
i didn't quite get the scene,but on a scale from one to ten I'd probably give it a nine, I am looking forward to the next chapter
What chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Azurite chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
Wow. Incredibly short, but quite powerful. Blown away I am. I'd beg for more, but this seems fine being the way it is. Of course, I'm not one to complain if there is more- whee, bring it on! *wanders to check out your other fics*
RavenKitten chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
AW! KAWAII!W now one more time with out the tape! lol. -meow!

libhranan chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
really, really nice.
j3aNi3-727 chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
Aww...How sweet! I hope to hear more!
Selene chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
Short but sweet! Great job... I always have such a hard time with pieces like this, I babble too much I suppose _! Very elegantly done.

I am so glad that you are writing Ranma more Ranma fanfiction, you are really one of my faorite authors! I love the depth of feeling... Your writing makes me really feel as if Ranma and Akane are soulmates... Keep up the good work.

Chiyo May chapter 1 . 4/14/2003

If you didn't know, the reader already learns about Ranma's thoughts in the manga. Unfortunately it wasn't shown in the anime (just like the Ryuugenzawa chapter *sigh*). Indeed, Ranma thinks "She is so pretty" while looking at her. .~

I like the part with the tape in your ff. Though you could've made more of it. Will you continue? I'd be really happy to read more from you.

kachan chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
very short but cute story . hope to read more from you soon!