Reviews for X Men the Album
StarVix chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
Dude, you have WAY too much time on your hands. Not only did you switch Disney songs, you actually found the right mutant to switch it out with. This is shake-your-head-sadly-while-your-shoulders-shake-with-laughter funny.
The Lady Sorrow chapter 3 . 5/2/2003
This was great! Make some more!
Taurus chapter 3 . 4/15/2003
Incredibly funny. Yah. Oh, God, I was giggling my ass off in the Internet Cafe and all the Vietnamese are looking at me like, Foreigner freak-off. Yeah, and everyone knows Disney songs. The Mags one was the best, in my humble opinion.
RogueRemy chapter 3 . 4/14/2003
WOW that was awesome! You must like Disney Movies!You are also a good song writer err...sort of well you are good with words. I really liked the last one with Rogue singing and the the first one. Will their be another chapter, I hope so!
Cris-X chapter 3 . 4/14/2003
Do you do requests? I would like: The Gospel Truth! from Hercules! Anyway, you should continue! There funny and cute!
Cris-X chapter 2 . 4/14/2003
You can imagine him doing it! Right?
Cris-X chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
Al I got to do is Slide! Weehoe! Funny!
Wishful Thinking2 chapter 3 . 4/14/2003
perfect! absolutely perfect! oh, id be rolling on the floor laughing except im in the middle of class- and that wouldnt work. but thats hilarious! i like the third one best, but all the rest are good too. write more! pleeze?