Reviews for Creating an opportunity
Shadowkragg chapter 5 . 1/16
Just found this, it's a very interesting concept and one that can actually work with it being an addon to one for all, I hope you decide to return to writing this soon, looking forward to seeing more.
EldritchReader chapter 1 . 10/19/2019
You dont need to kill your best friend for the mangekyo sharingan you need to experience something EXTREMELY traumatizing like I dont know WATCHING YOUR BEST FRIEND DIE...or something like that itachi not only killing the entire uchiha clan and then tuskyomiing sasuke would've been more then enough to trigger it if sasuke already had a mature sharingan also I'm pretty (80%) sure that it cant be unlocked through hard work
Guest chapter 5 . 7/31/2019
Please do more
HaruSutomutaiga9900 chapter 5 . 7/20/2019
Yes! More! Wonderful!
highrise75 chapter 5 . 7/7/2019
Like the story but couldn't all for one just have lots of kids if he wanted the sharingan?
allgood96 chapter 1 . 4/1/2019
please update
allgood96 chapter 1 . 4/1/2019
bout time for an update, don't you think? four months between chapters 1 and 5. four months to wait for chapter 6 is too long
Guest chapter 5 . 3/24/2019
When will you update I want to see where this story goes
Guest chapter 5 . 3/20/2019
Nice
LibraCelest chapter 1 . 3/3/2019
Well technically other people can create quirks that are not their own, and others can copy them. Like Momo for instance if she were to use Creation at hundred pecent, she would be able to create other quirks, because they are non living, they may be aprat of that person, but that doesn't mean they are alive. So for Dekuri to copy others quirks it woulld be possible as long as they aren't muthation, because he wouldn't be able to mutate his body.
dan chapter 1 . 1/12/2019