Reviews for Rage Vs Hope
Shadow Eclipse chapter 5 . 9/11
surprising
love it
akira0411 chapter 2 . 7/24
Tsuna isn't very good at surviving a zombie apocalypse but he's got the skill and the luck to pull it off so it cancelled outツ
Ann chapter 5 . 6/18
Omg que buen capitulo! Habia perdido pista de este fanfic...gracias por actualizar!
Me gusta la determinación de tsuna
Saludos
Frozen teen chapter 5 . 6/17
Some ideas for you! Tsuna harmonizes with Colonello during training? Tsuna in compromising situation with Colonello? Tsuna has crush on Colonello? Fon gets introduced? Tsuna breaks flame seal completely? Flame seal is punishable by vendice? Colonello and tsuna fluff?
Nemhain2009 chapter 5 . 6/16
I like the way you’ve written Mochida, so my vote is to keep him in your story. I like how Tsuna’s group is helping each other deal with what happened in Italy. Their decision to train makes sense; I like that they are proactive. As Tsuna’s relationship with Colonnello grows, I could see him evolving from a role model/hero to a father figure. Great chapter!
Lite Crystal27 chapter 5 . 6/16
I absolutely loveee your story. It had me glued on from the first chapter and I just want more. The way you write it is just yassss. Just do what you want and I enjoyed the chapter very much.
atalanta108 chapter 5 . 6/16
This is amazing. You're great and wonderful.
Shiho-Akemi chapter 5 . 6/15
The truth is that I love it. So do what you want
I love all the side characters. Please keep them
Kyrianae Narii chapter 5 . 6/15
Honestly I'd really like for Dangan, Minami and Machida to stay in the story. You're really fleshing out an interesting version of Mochida that seems to have taken on some big brother insticts at least in regards to Tsuna though possibly for others in the group as well. Dangan has a proactive common sense that is more than welcome in a group dynamic as is his likely preference for firearms (which is great to see seeing as how in cannon the main cast tended towards melee combat with added explosions.) Minami has potential sure she had her mini breakdown and wanted to deny the possibility of the same situation happening again, but when properly confronted with the issue she still stuck with the group ready to face her fears head on.
Additional: In regards to Dangan he seems like the sort who whilst he would have a melee weapon back up in case his ammo ran out wuld also have a back up gun for his back up gun...
t.laurence7 chapter 5 . 6/15
Omfg, I honestly didn't expect that to have been his message to Tsuna. Hahahahaha. ;D I seriously love this. Ugh. All the feels! You're making me cry but I don't mind it. Lmao. ;D Thanks so much for the update. ;D
NorCal.NEH chapter 5 . 6/15
This such agreat story and I am glad you updated it. I cant wait until the next one. I wonder mind if you put them as side characters.
Deacog chapter 5 . 6/15
You have no idea how happy I was to see this story had updated! I love the way you characterized all of them, especially Tsuna. He's like he was in the anime/manga, but more. You didn't just suddenly make him braver. He's still scared and sort of clumsy, but now he's actively wanting to improve himself.
Something I had been worried about was how/if you were going to keep Colonello interacting with them. I mean, I knew he was going to to some extent (Tsuna is his kid afterall), I just wasn't sure if Iemitsu would try and prevent it. Early morning texts were a good choice though, adorable and sweet.
atalanta108 chapter 4 . 3/22
Your story is amazing. I love this so much and I can't wait for the update. Tsuna is so amazing and I love how his relationships with the other characters are shaping up.
Nemhain2009 chapter 4 . 3/15
Great story! Loving the strong Tsuna and protective Colonello! Is Tsuna not mafia, and/or will he be?
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »