Reviews for Unwillingly
Angelsheart85 chapter 7 . 11/12/2010
Beatiful story! THough some things missing but it is still fairly nice :)
chelsealeigh00sbcglobal.net chapter 7 . 11/19/2008
keep this story going it rocks UPDATE SOON PLEASE
anonymous chapter 7 . 1/20/2008
Just finished reading this story. I thought the story line was very unique and intersting. I wish the story would have been longer, it seems like there was so much more you could have done with this story.
Lyra14260 chapter 7 . 8/4/2006
Cute story, a little funny and romantic... It sounds sweet.
Southern Magnolia chapter 7 . 10/8/2004
Okay... this was a good story and all... outside of the humongous age difference, not that I can really say anything -. But... It seems like you stretched the content of two, maybe three chapters out into seven. It really could have been condensed down to fewer chapters... If I weren't such a fan of Haruka and Michiru , I wouldn't have continued reading. Too much having to open a new page just to read a couplpe of paragraphs.

Other than that, great story. Outside of the fact that it's Haruka's dream to be a racer, it is plausible that she would be a lawyer with her ability to distance herself from situations, even ones she herself is involved in. Except, you know, she doesn't have much talent for academics o.o
Lady Tristana Rogue chapter 7 . 2/24/2004
awwh how sweet that was really good keep up the good work.
ShortStuff1 chapter 7 . 2/23/2004
woohoo! cmon...write another chappy or a sequel! pwease?
Cloud van Dyk chapter 7 . 2/22/2004
LOL yes - all thank me! XD
Great chappy Too bad it's the end already ;_; Ah well...can't wait to read more To the other fics I mean...or new ones...ah whatever.
kawaii chapter 6 . 2/12/2004
Make more damnit
Oni-dragon too lazy to sign in chapter 6 . 1/18/2004
You need to continue I got hooked in the story and need to see what happends.
Oni-dragon too lazy to sign in chapter 6 . 1/18/2004
Its great
Cyber69 chapter 6 . 12/23/2003
You've got to continue this story! it's so good!
Zaraky chapter 6 . 9/27/2003
great story, plz update it soon
Kaoru1 chapter 6 . 9/7/2003
Hehehe i liked this a lot, i hope you will keep updating the chapters I'm waiting forwrd to it
dawnmatrix chapter 6 . 8/11/2003
Don't leave us hanging for too long. Can't wait till you update again. Take care!