Reviews for Constantly Changing
sara.o.dich chapter 6 . 2/3/2021
Oh this is good. Hope you get back to it eventually
itsmeAlexandria chapter 6 . 11/30/2020
this story is so gooood excited for future chapters
Irina Hunter chapter 2 . 5/28/2020
I noticed a few minor errors, but otherwise the story is great so far!
Irina Hunter chapter 1 . 5/28/2020
Tonks landed 19 school years in the past, as the Marauders were 20 school years ahead of the Trio, who started Hogwarts during 1991-1992 school year.
swisssara chapter 6 . 5/4/2020
The story is so good. When is the next update?
chubbycherub chapter 6 . 3/5/2020
Ooh, I'm loving this! Pleeeease write more! Your Tonks is awesome.
XxThe-Crest-Of-AnubisxX chapter 6 . 2/26/2020
Next chapter please
I really like Remus and Dora...and hope to see more of them in the future...

Please update again
acciovader chapter 6 . 12/16/2019
THANK YOU FOR THIS FIC. wow, it's been a long time since I had found such a masterpiece like this one. tonks and Remus are my favorite characters and I loved your take on them! and this history is so mature and so well written and it got me at the edge of my seat. I hope you did not abandon this gem. look forward to next chapters. I can't wait to see Dora interactions with the marauders
Guest chapter 4 . 9/12/2019
Wait, she's homeschooled by a Squib, really? That's her plausible cover story?
N. R chapter 6 . 8/12/2019
I like how you write. The names of the chapters are a great touch. I want this story to move forward.
daddysaysno chapter 6 . 8/10/2019
pFFFF HOLY SHIT ! I love whenever you post a new chapter :’)) ! I’m honestly anticipating Sirius teasing Remus about his (maybe) crush on Tonks
fEmAleNoMad chapter 6 . 8/10/2019
I love this update, and the way you write Hogwarts. The detail of the temporary floo is so insightful and clever. I love how you seamlessly add details of Remus’s life by recounting anecdotes he’s told Tonks, it’s very good narration. Also, I like that you add details of Tonks doubting herself. We can see she’s so smart and capable, her monologue about how this is like an undercover mission shows she has that tough Auror mindset, but she’s so conflicted because she has to deceive those she cares about the most. Id love to see how she steals the map. It does fit with them losing it it Seventh year anyway so that will be fun.

Also, I love your characterization of the sorting hat. Most time travel fics show him knowing the main character is a time traveler but the hat acts so cutesy and nice to them. This seemed more realistic especially when it kept its original ruling rather than accommodate them. No cliches of Tonks waiting around the Common Room for heart to hearts with Remus. (Though I’m guilty of writing those type of scenes haha)

This fic is my everything, I can’t wait for another update
VlightPhase chapter 6 . 8/10/2019
How exciting! Though if I were in Dora's place I would probably have the same attitude, I wouldn't want to pretend to be in Highschool again. I think it's good she met Remus earlier than expected, especially because she's still in Hufflepuff. I'm glad she is still in Hufflepuff.
Thanks for writing
fEmAleNoMad chapter 5 . 8/8/2019
Ah! You’ve updated! I love it. I love Tonks’s conflicted feeling about her duplicity, and how you’ve really built up her feelings about her past, especially that bit about her not feeling like she had belonged in Hufflepuff until her talk with Alice. You’re really good at fleshing out your story! Your interpretation of McGonnagal is great and I hope we see more of her! I also love how they discussed the war, and ‘Dora’’s predicament. Especially when she rightly noted her plan might not even work. I think one nitpick id have is a typo, instead of advices, it would be advice.

Anyway, I’m so glad you’ve updated! I love this story, I love your Tonks and I can’t wait to read more of her!
momentofbored chapter 4 . 6/15/2019
Oh I do wish you'd continue! Such an interesting premise! I'd love to see Remus in this time