Reviews for Harry Potter and the Flames of the Pheonix
Nightwing2013 chapter 21 . 2/14
I kinda like the benign nature of the dome in this fic. It matches the light-hearted tone of the story. The more defensive, volatile dome in “Birth Bond” works in that story’s context, but it doesn’t feel as fun as this one.
Hopefully you might bridge the gap of the two dome versions as “Birth Bond” continues further.
oujiswan chapter 1 . 1/19
Muy buena historia me gusta
HJP ROX chapter 25 . 11/17/2020
This was an amazing story, this should totally be instead of the "8th" book
nayin1704 chapter 15 . 10/13/2020
I'm re reading this story again and the only thing I don't like are the parts when there's too much of the hateful annoying bookworm. Super glad that I know those parts so I'm skipping them now
Nightwing2013 chapter 10 . 10/11/2020
And now I’m off it. I was hoping for some angst and then get-together. Not happening apparently, so I’ll stop here. It was great while it lasted, though!
Nightwing2013 chapter 9 . 10/11/2020
Not a big fan of Hermione/Fred, but I’m already this far in…
Nightwing2013 chapter 2 . 10/11/2020
I know this is an old fic, but I felt like reading something warm and fluffy. This definitely hits the spot so far. Well done!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/2/2020
You got the wrong name's of James's parent's his dad's name is Fleamont and his mother's name is Euphoria. You got them names from the movies JK Rowlings has said the movies are not cannon it the Harry Potter universe.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/2/2020
Hermione talking about Ron hurting her,what about all the times she hurt Harry , she wants to free the house elves but what about Harry he was treated like a elf by his aunt and uncle slept in a cupboard till he was 10 just like a elf, and there's a lot more she more evil then Voldemort. Please kill her off please
Guest chapter 9 . 10/1/2020
You do realize you just changed the future in 'A night with Lily "Ron and Hermione were married with children but now you have her with Fred . Also why do you always have Fred and Hermione together in your stories? Remember Ron is very loyal to Harry it's just the he gets jealous about Harry and Hermione is the one that changes that in Ron. Now I'm not a Hermione fan at all in fact I don't like her at all in the books she treated Harry very badly so why would you do that to Fred plus friends in love with Angelina that's why I after Fred died George married her.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2020
Poor Dumbledore,poor,poor Dumbledore. Lily is going to kill him when she hears were Harry grew up , how he grew up and what her sister and brother in law did to Harry. Hell has no fury like a mad mother when someone hurts her kids. Poor,poor Dumbledore,dead man walking.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2020
I love your stories but I just realized that James just left Lily laying there ,didn't bury her or even go to her funeral I know he is heartbroken but still it just seems odd that he would not have a funeral for her.
nayin1704 chapter 25 . 9/30/2020
thank you so much for writing this story
nayin1704 chapter 24 . 9/30/2020