Reviews for Wishes Are Eternal
Dragonfire719 chapter 31 . 11/16
Man.. That was awesome!
Em979 chapter 31 . 5/31/2014
Wow! This story was absolutely brilliant. Perfect. Ultimate.
It was so gripping that I read it all in one day, all in one sitting, only interrupted by having to eat.
Not only did you write one of the most beautiful, heart-breaking, inspiring, amazing stories I've ever read, but you also made me feel better about the world. I know it sounds cheesy, but I've been going through swings of depression recently, and this story has helped show me a brilliant the world really is. Thank you for writing this. It shall always stay is my memory. Eternally.
Em979 chapter 30 . 5/31/2014
Oh my god... this chapter... it's just... beautiful. There is no other way to describe it. You, my friend, have some amazing writing talent!
Em979 chapter 29 . 5/31/2014
This chapter Blaring "What I'm Made Of" out of my speakers at full volume Pure Awesomeness.
Hasenpfeffer chapter 31 . 5/24/2013
I just HAVE to say... I absolutely LOVE this story! Just... Wow! :D
Aero'Phoenix chapter 24 . 1/21/2013
Your OC's fit this Story perfectly! They're very believable, with the Professor's Background linked to GUN and Talula's Therapy with Chaos Energy... was just Awesome, Your Great at this Ryuko
Aero'Phoenix chapter 23 . 1/21/2013
Great Chapter, I hope Rouge and the others are able to meet up with Shadow at the Professor's home before Heading over to GUN's for an all out Battle to Free Sonic! This was great.
Aero'Phoenix chapter 22 . 1/21/2013
Yep, that Climax is nearing, I can't wait to read on to what happens next
Aero'Phoenix chapter 21 . 1/21/2013
This is reaching towards a climax, isn't it? Considering that Sonic's been captured and Rouge's heading over to Tails, Shadow's going to have to be the one to go on this suicide mission.
Aero'Phoenix chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
Can't wait for the Next Chapter to come along.
Aero'Phoenix chapter 19 . 1/21/2013
Aw man, That was so sweet, Shadow sleeping with all the other Chao and all.
Aero'Phoenix chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
Amazing Chapter, the emotions from this piece had me anxious... An actual machine that could drain Chaos Energy? Wow...
Aero'Phoenix chapter 17 . 1/21/2013
Shadow's left? And Rouge's breaking into GUN? Why do I get the feeling that When those two cross Paths, All Hell will break loose... Yet again Great Work.
Aero'Phoenix chapter 16 . 1/21/2013
Alot of things are about to happen... you've got me hooked into finishing this, Today, Nice Work.
Aero'Phoenix chapter 15 . 1/21/2013
This chapter had me on edge throughout, I mean The idea of Shadow being composed of Pure Chaos Energy? Thats just crazy, I wonder if this will play out the way I see it coming... Only one way to find out!