Reviews for Sea of Souls
LoveLifeForever chapter 13 . 10/3
So we've established that this Hogyokou was formed with a part of Rangiku's soul. We've also established that it helped reject reality to allow the Straw Hats realize their goal of leaving the Hollow life behind. And finally we've established that both Orihime are beautiful, busty girls with hair various shades of red and a propensity for slightly ditzy behavior of varying intensities...

... Which leads me to a fan theory I don't think I've ever come across before. What if Orihime and Rangiku are related (much like Kaien and Ichigo) and Aizen took the part of her soul that lets their family reject reality? After all, the only thing we know about Orihime's old family is that her older brother took them away for her safety. And wouldn't that just be par for the course for a noble family in the Sereitei? Which still leaves the question of how Rangiku would have gotten separated, but whatever. Honestly getting some Sanji vibes the longer this thread of thought stretches out...

Also, here's an idea for if the Hogyokou becomes a part of their family.

Let the Going Merry come back to join them. After all, didn't the Merry herself embody the pursuit of their dreams almost as much as Luffy's Straw Hat? As Jack Sparrow once so excellent said it, "What a ship is... is Freedom."

(Holy crap I just got chills because "He's A Pirate" started playing those wonderful mellow chords right as I was writing this. That's a hell of a coincidence. O.O)

The only question is if she'll be a girl, a ship or a ship-girl?

Also, do Robin and Luffy have their old powers as unique Hollow abilities a la Barragan's time powers? It's been pretty neatly avoided as being a possibility or not, but given how much everyone else retained of their former selves, it would seem unfair to have it any other way.

Would it add much to their combat potential? Maybe not, but it was still a huge part of who they were. Is Robin really Robin if she isn't sneaking around everywhere and spying on the unaware? Is Luffy as much Luffy when he isn't a goofy, stretchy rubber-man?
is luffy shipped with anyone?
Johng23 chapter 13 . 10/2
Well there’s only one thing to say to Ichigo at this moment. RUN BITCH RUN!
OceanLord2017 chapter 13 . 10/2
Wait...did you just...oh my goodness! You've done God's work...having Halibel PURR! And just like that...the world's entire female-attracted population has all died happily! Hope you're proud of yourself!

But seriously...still adoring your take on her actually having a chance to let loose a bit.

Do my eyes deceive me...or is that a Tatsuki becoming relevant I see?! Hallelujah! Ichigo's going to get back and see a PLETHORA of Fishman Karate users taking out Hollows and Soul Reapers alike!
But seriously...I do appreciate Jinbe being the 'Team Dad' he is with Tatsuki!

Do like the Soul Society scenes...with Ichigo learning Kido...Rangiku getting to know the kids...Chad and Shunsui having a moment...and of course...YACHIRU UNLEASHED! FEAR the small Pink child...FEAR!

Although...on that note...I do get a kick when characters pull that 'Achievements in Ignorance'...not knowing just how amazing they are. And Orihime here was GOLD! LOL!

You know...it's getting to the point where I'm wondering if I'll have to put Urahara and Isshin into straight-jackets, locked in rubber rooms when they finally SEE the SHP being themselves! LOL!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ah yes...Zennosuke...he chose...poorly. One does not simply try and imitate the FUNK and MANLINESS!

Looking forward to what's next! Til Next Time! Have Fun! Stay Safe!
DraconeKing chapter 13 . 10/1
Wonderful!
Lobisomen616 chapter 13 . 9/29
Right. So I've been bloody dead to the world for a while, but I'm starting to catch up, and it's good to see that you haven't missed a beat while I've been gone. My one misgiving with the story is how... Quiet Aizen has been, but I suppose that's to be expected when he's probably one snarky comment from Gin away from systematically murdering everything in Hueco Mundo and just saying 'Fuck it' and trying to force his way into the Soul King's Palace by himself.

Joke's aside though, I faintly recall an issue you had with the pretense of the One Piece world being present in the setting at all, and I actually have a suggestion about that, and it's one you've probably considered over the course of the last year or two considering certain... Revelations that I'm not eager to spoil for those somehow still not in the know. But my proposed solution is rather simple: The Moon.

Yhwach's presence and comments establishes that there's probably been a bit of a cycle to the creation of the World of the Living and the Soul Society. My proposal then is that the One Piece world was the previous incarnation of the World of the Living before that world's version of Yhwach became the Soul King and remade the world to be a bit more... Orderly. By that logic, the world the Straw Hats knew is undoubtedly dead and buried, but somehow they managed to become Hollows and find their way to Hueco Mundo. And there's an implication there that I've entertained, that being the notion that Hueco Mundo is an anomaly that the Soul King and Yhwach have no innate authority over, allowing it to have survived at least one universal reset, and it may very well be a permanent fixture within Bleach's cosmology that has persisted from world to world, always managing to slip through the cracks in some form or anothet. But before we start entertaining the notion of a giant crossover with Hueco Mundo being the Nexus of All Realities or some such, let us entertain the notion as it pertains to the crossover of Bleach and One Piece specifically. In short? Hueco Mundo, the 'Hollow World' or the 'Hollow Sphere' is actually the moon of the One Piece world. Or one of the moons at least. One Piece's astronomy is kind of lacking in detail in that regard...

Anyways. That is my proposed suggestion for a way to tie all of this together in a way that makes sense. The particulars, and of course whether you choose to even entertain my particular brand of lunacy to begin with, are of course entirely up to you, but regardless, I look forward to the next installment in this story, as I always have. Even if I am late to my own funeral...

Keep up the good work.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 13 . 9/29
Everyone is training eh?
Techgabe chapter 13 . 9/29
Please continue. I love this Fanfic. I really hope it doesn’t get dropped or forgotten. Can’t wait for the next chapter. Great work. Can’t wait till ichigo meets the Strawhats and Co.
theName'sLigmaBa chapter 13 . 9/28
WOOHOO MORE CHAPTER!
AAUTHOR PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP ON THIS STORY!
I BEG YOU.
Naphtali0501 chapter 2 . 9/28
I just started reading your fic and I don't know if anyone else brought it up, but when I got to the part where Luffy told Starrk he's immune to fire, I immediately want to see Luffy fight Yamamoto in the future... and for Yamamoto to do Enel's shocked face when Ryujin Jakka doesn't work on Luffy :D
Myterios67 chapter 13 . 9/28
Observado como Aizen destruyo todo el laboratorio y equipo, supongo que faltara meses para que la sociedad de alma tenga contacto con el mundo humano, puesto que es muy diferente reparar algo que construirlo desde cero.
En construir cada pieza del equipo, ensamblar y descubrir de nuevo la longitud de ondas del mundo humano es algo que tomara mucho tiempo.
Esto aún tomará más tiempo, ya que Mayuri Kurotsuchi en estos momentos debe seguir siendo una baba verde, puesto que el equipo para reconstruir su cuerpo también fue destruido.

La parte de Chopper con su conocimiento médico será muy interesante, de hecho uno se pregunta que efecto tendrá la Rumble Ball en los Arrancar, puesto que algunos de estos presentan características animales y junto con su Resurrección comparte muchas similitudes con los usuarios de fruta del diablo del tipo zoan.

Está la pregunta si sería posible que Chopper fabricará una droga que fuerce la Resurrección: Segunda Etapa.

Cuantos de los Sombreros de Paja ya habrán logrado la Resurrección: Segunda Etapa, puesto que el entrenamiento de control de Reiatsu junto con explorar sus habilidades al máximo se oye similar como los Shinigami entrena para obtener su Bankai.

Que pasaría si los Sombreros de Paja viera el programa de Dragon Ball, puesto que la energía espiritual se parece mucho al Ki. Pensé esto cuando Tatsuki menciono una explosión de rayos de anime.

Quien ganaría una competencia de dibujo Luffy o Rukia.

Me hizo reír la parte donde parece que Ichigo pasara más tiempo en recuperación.

Cuando paso el momento de silencio de Kisuke e Isshin, me imagine cierta nube negra que se presenta cuando los personajes afrontan una derrota total.
zlap chapter 13 . 9/27
Happy to this being updated again. Can't wait to what's next.
Lazy Servant chapter 13 . 9/27
Thanks for the chapter.
They are lucky.
LordHalfrican chapter 13 . 9/26
That last bit woth them sending prayers made me Crack the hell up. Can't wait for more
Cyricist001 chapter 13 . 9/26
Love the afro gag, never gets old.