Reviews for Cult of the Miraculous
Scarlet chapter 5 . 9/13
It's really good! I absolutely love it already and literally can't wait for the next chapter!
Bananarock509 chapter 5 . 9/12
Is this a “what if Gabriel got his hands on all the Miraculous” story? That’s what it seems to be shaping up to. It was so hard to get through this chapter because of my imagination, I just kept having a portal open and Canon Ladybug being thrown into the room with Marinette and Chat and a bunch of random events that might follow and I kept getting so distracted by it. I wonder why no one really ever bothers to have one of their fanfictions encounter canon characters, I think it would be highly entertaining. Anyway, loved the chapter, will Marinette be the Akume Miss Fortune? If she is being mentored by Chat, I can just imagine him having a hand in Marinette’s Akuma form and he would make her name a pun because that’s just how their dynamic works. Gosh, that’s be hilarious. Anyway, can’t wait to read what happens next!
Rubybird2329 chapter 5 . 9/12
Things are starting to get interesting now. I’m still slightly confused as to whether the cult is good or bad. I wonder how Mari’s going to save her mother! Poor Alya, she’s probably scared out of her mind right now. Great chapter! I am so unbelievably invested in this story. Looking forward to the next update, I hope you’re doing well!
Bananarock509 chapter 4 . 9/8
Can’t wait to see where you take this.
Omg this is so interesting! I can’t wait for the next update!
Rubybird2329 chapter 4 . 9/8
Ooh, I can’t wait for Chat and Mari to finally start interacting. Let the slow burn begin. I love how you made Adrien not exactly evil. I feel like everyone is really in character! I’m looking forward to your next update!
Rubybird2329 chapter 3 . 9/4
I love this so much. It's only 3 chapters but you've already got me hooked. I can't wait for your next chapter!