Reviews for The Other World
1111 chapter 19 . 10/14/2016
Review, yes, review.
This is my …second time to read a fiction …an English fiction. It's quite hard for me (a foreigner) to do this while I could just understand such a little words …It deserves.
Your work is … very attractive and so interesting that I nearly couldn't stop myself to reading it …
The characters there are amazing. And I like the chapter where Cloud fight with Jenova …Sometimes I even see your Seph as a younger Cloud so it was interested to imagine that spectacle …
Love your work!
(My English is not very good, express may not accurate, please forgive me if you've see this :-P )
rinayukina chapter 19 . 10/13/2016
That was an interesting read...a bit weird, but interesting nonetheless.
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
HOLY SHIT! Is that a link!?
Crimnoche chapter 19 . 11/23/2014
Hesunohana chapter 19 . 3/12/2012
I like the idea but your writings are confuse. I had a hard time to recognise if it was on world 1 or 2... Although I read till the end...

Maybe you should re-write it one day, to make it clearer.
reader713 chapter 19 . 10/7/2010
...I hope, that if they meet, that Cloud's Aerith threatens Sephiroth's Aerith with bodily harm if she tries to hurt Cloud again.

Barranca chapter 19 . 9/24/2009
I loved the premise of "The other side" so you can imagine how glad I was to find you had taken the idea and built upon it. Cloud and Seph work together too well to let them wallow in loneliness after one of them dies ;)
ranni chapter 19 . 7/14/2009
I really like this fic, i would love to see a sequel
ShindouSerenity28 chapter 19 . 5/27/2009
I was looking for a good Sephiroth & Cloud story when I came across, The Other World. I'm so impressed with this one. It was very well written and well thoughtout. Awesome job! I'm so adding this one to my favorite stories list, thanks for sharing. Bye!
hbnfch chapter 8 . 4/1/2009
I can't help but wonder, whilst in the tanks; are they naked?
asdfkwoei chapter 19 . 3/17/2009
Great story~!
littleonegi chapter 19 . 3/17/2009
I read the whole thing this is really good. I loved it.

I hope you write more stories with Cloud/Sephiroth and what about having a Angeal Hewley/Zack Fair/Genesis Rhapsodos pairing.
DarkBombayAngel chapter 19 . 2/24/2009
I love it! It's really good.
honeyberries chapter 19 . 2/14/2009
This is just so awesome!Cloud and Sephiroth shall forever be my favourite pair,no matter what world they're in.
StrayValkyrie chapter 19 . 10/31/2008
Alrighty, I just finished!

I was glad to see some chapters containing more noticeable breaks between scenes! :)

The entire story itself was a delight to read, and the backstory of Sephiroth's world was interesting, also! It's kind of neat to see a version of what it would've been like had their places been exchanged. I think you did a very good job with this! Bravo! The ending was just right, and left me with a nice mushy feeling of good love joy.

It also did, however, leave room open for a sequel. Regarding the two different AVALANCHES obviously. Have you started writing the sequel yet? I had kind of an idea.. Mostly being around, what if back in Cloud's original world, something happened with Sephiroth? Hmm. Not sure, maybe the whole reincarnation coming back to life thing has been a little overdone in FF7, but it's always interesting.

I really, REALLY liked the idea of Cloud being a "Summon". It reminded me a lot of your Wings story. It makes me wonder if there's any other stories along this route? Some sort of alternate reality, where the heroes of original FF7 are summons.. Hm.

All in all, good job. Characterizations were for the most part on par, and the story was engaging. It was a little odd having the climax of the story end in the middle, with the rest of it being background.. But I can't complain much. :) I really enjoyed this story. Thumbs up!