Reviews for Shadow of a Hedgehog
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Keep trying. I know about Shadow and even though he's mad its only because of the death of Maria and Gerald Robotic messing with his mind. Gerald did that to him.

But being mad is just the outside of himself. He's still caring on the inside, you just have to be nice to him and look for his smiles or kind words.

Keep writing.
FeatherlynneXWarrior chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Oooh. I like it. Creative writing style. I just might have to try it myself sometime. You spend more time focused on describing the character's thoughts and feelings rather than describing the scene. It's intriguiging and adds an element of mystery to it. Great work!
Crescent Blue chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Wonderfully, beautifully written! I'm guessing Sonic is in the Ark researching more about Shadow. Whoever it is, you've written this perfectly!

Brilliant job!
Iczhihal chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Oh my gosh that was AMAZING!

Just curious though, who's point of view is this from?
DgShadowChocolate chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
No words can describe this masterpiece.
Happymystery12 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Aw, Shadow died? :*(
RoseintheShadows7 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
wow... I'm at a loss for words... that story can only be disribed as... AMAZING! you and I see Shadow in the same way as I do!
playstation14 chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
I like this! :3
Jaidyn Reiman chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Hmm... I never read this one-shot before! It's pretty nice, maybe I'll read some of your newer works now!
Golbezandcrew chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Golbez: I lekiy

Dark: I think he means "I likey"
Camille chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
_ this is very deep. but thats a good thing!
QuestionDeca chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
That is the most definite reason for Gerald to create Shadow, you've covered all the bases here and what you leave people should know from the Dark storyline of SA2 or SA2B.

But people will still wonder, how, how the ultimate lifeform and Sonic are so alike.

That is the mystery only the makers of Sonic can solve.

See ya.