Reviews for No Regrets
takerfan925 chapter 12 . 12/23/2010
Oh he wants her alright,he thinks only with his "little"head,just now,but once his Brain kicks into gear,he will finally let himself admit to himself for awhile,that he really loves Danni not just for the sex,but because he loves her,Period,end of I'm glad those two are friends,it may take Goldberg knocking sone sense into Mark,for the light to dawn.
takerfan925 chapter 11 . 12/23/2010
Okay,the"date" with Goldberg went okay an she opened up to him,an I get she likes the goatee,the muscles,BUT,she LOVES Mark an vice-versa,they may not admit even to themselves,right away,but they do.A couples of things;in one place you misspelled peeked-peaked then spelled it right,one more,its sordid,not sorted,as in sordid past,not sorted past,just fyi,for next time,or whenever.
takerfan925 chapter 10 . 12/23/2010
He's NOT cold,he's just not the warm,fuzzy type,an that's oksy,sometimes an if ya know what to expect,that you're getting,yhen things will be fine.
takerfan925 chapter 9 . 12/23/2010
This should be interesting,now I pretty much like Goldberg,but given a choice,I'll take Mark any time over are BOTH hot,sexy men,BUT,as far as I'm concerned,Mark is IT for I suspect Danni too,sex w/Goldberg would/will be good just not as fulfilling as it was with Mark,I'm guessing.
takerfan925 chapter 8 . 12/23/2010
She doesn't need to worry Nero will bring her up to speed on all the goings-on that she missed,an I'm guessing she's gonna take off again for Texas an take care of Mark,whether he wants her to or not,hot sex an therapy,wow!
takerfan925 chapter 7 . 12/23/2010
See,even Nero knows what's going on even if they don't,th' sillies.
takerfan925 chapter 6 . 12/23/2010
B'cos he's suddenly feeling for her more than just a one-time thing,an her being so freaked with her hands over her head in his grasp,makes him curious,DUH!
takerfan925 chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
He's hooked,He just doesn't realize it yet,she's got him,whether or not she wants him,an she gonna make some beautiful music here,I'm a-thinkin'.
takerfan925 chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
They both may be thinking one night,out of my system,out of my mind,as in never think about him/her again,bullshit,one night won't EVER be enough for those two.
takerfan925 chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
Lord love a duck,but that dance was sexy,an achieved just what they both wanted,SEX an plenty of it.
takerfan925 chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
#1I absolutely LOVE the song,it really struck a chord with me,I can just see her singing it and Mark's response to it.A one-night stand,yeah right,then its gonna be a long assed night.
takerfan925 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I like I'm sorry things happened the way that they did for her,but I do believe biz-ness is about to pick up,here,lol.
poisenousprincess chapter 24 . 5/26/2009
love it everytime
wrestlenascargirl chapter 24 . 1/7/2008
yet another ive never read. i loved the story. i cant wait to read more from you.

stacy
Blackstar1979 chapter 7 . 8/17/2007
hope she don't stay away too long .

and Mark should really stop talking to him self
89 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »