Reviews for No Regrets
Blackstar1979 chapter 6 . 8/17/2007
Alitle flashback i was wondering when that was coming.

could Mark really be in to this sexual stranger?
Blackstar1979 chapter 5 . 8/17/2007
Hey that sound like some extreme rough and tumble sex nice sleeping pill
Blackstar1979 chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
that song rings the dinner bell for horny hungry men.
tanya2byour21 chapter 24 . 5/11/2007
This story was sweet and I loved it. Off to read another one.

StephR1984 chapter 24 . 10/22/2003
That was very good! I'm glad he finally realized that he loved her too.
Wolfaline chapter 24 . 4/30/2003
This was a great story...I just started it today and i just couldn't stop reading it. That is why there isn't a review for every chapter. I just couldn't stop reading long enough to post a review for every one of the chapters. I will make sure that you are put on my favorite author's list.
Crazy8Diva chapter 24 . 4/22/2003
This story is very good and I think you are a great writer.
cooldotgirl chapter 24 . 4/22/2003
Its over no! lol loved your story as always. can wait to read the new fic.
Lioncourt619 chapter 24 . 4/22/2003
OH MY GOD! Another AMAZING story, nice ending, very nice ending. Awesome story, can't wait to start reading the next one.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 24 . 4/22/2003
Once again it's another great story. You are defiantly the master. Keep them up.
Jen105 chapter 24 . 4/22/2003
That was another awesome story. Great job.

Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 24 . 4/22/2003
Liked is not the word to describe how I felt about this fic. You are one of the best writers here at and that's coming from someone who doesn't really get into stories like that (unless Jeff is the main attraction), but since I started reading your work I have been a major Fanfiction Junkie, lol. N-E-Wayz I'm off to read your newest story now. I know you are probably tired of me and all my reviews by now so i'll just end this one beofre I get really annoying,lol.

DeadGrlWalking89 chapter 19 . 4/21/2003
This is so great!
XtremeNemesis chapter 18 . 4/21/2003
This story is awsum! Please do continue!
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 20 . 4/21/2003
God this is so good. Do you give writing lessons because I think I could use some. Please keep writing and up dating. And thanks for letting us read them.
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »