Reviews for Wonderbat Anthology
LittleLorna chapter 57 . 9/13
Lol my favourite bit was Bruce revealing he shaved off his eyebrows when he was five xD
Clg chapter 57 . 9/4
Nice update! Not everyone can have their date set on a rooftop of one of the richest companies in the world. And Diana, just where do you stack up all those calories?! I guess it will take the world's greatest detective to find out.
Clg chapter 57 . 9/3
You are so bad Diana. Offering Batman fast food? If my guess is right, you just want to see him work out naked and sweating. You naughty amazon. Hahaha! And that fishing expedition and eyebrow accident just became the nail in the coffin. More! More! More! Pwease!
They are just so cute together.! Batman pushes away, Wonder Woman pulls him back and before you know it, they're already on a date and making up. Yessss! That's how it's supposed to be.
I can't imagine what Batman looks like without eyebrows. Hahhaha. That memory is so hilarious!
I love the exchange of their stories where Bruce's are full of sweet Daddy and Mommy moments and Diana's are overflowing with naughtiness unbecoming of a princess. Really brings a smile to the faces of the readers. Keep them coming!.
It is good to know that Bruce still remembers some of his childhood adventures, proving that he has not crossed that point of no return where the Batman just takes over. Diana is just the right person to fill his broken life with love.
This is why I love these two. Bruce always gives challenges to Diana that keeps her Amazon mindset working. And Diana lights up Bruce's life with her compassion that gives him motivation to make the world a better place. The perfect combination of darkness and light. Great chapter.
Baine chapter 57 . 9/1
Wow! What a coincidence! Just finished rewatching JLU and then this got updated. That eyebrow shave really got me good. . Thanks a lot, Lotsy. Your the best...
Maria chapter 57 . 8/31
This was more sweet. Calming and relaxing. And we all need that. A good story, Lotzy. Thanks
Hello my friend.
Thanks for this new chapter :D . I miss you.
Supermaster51 chapter 57 . 9/2
Another great surprise, Lotsy. I liked how you develop them and the circumstances for them. I expected Diana would appear behind him at some moment, but the talk was adorable.
COforlife chapter 57 . 9/1
Very cute!
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 57 . 8/31
This brought a happy smile to my face, loved it. Please update soonD
whippeddarvey chapter 54 . 7/28