Reviews for For the Love of a Memory
Myra The Fox chapter 9 . 12/21/2019
This is amazing! I would really like to see how Epsilon and Alpha react to seeing each other. And Wash's when he realises Alpha's still alive.
writerofshow chapter 9 . 8/24/2019
Love this story please update soon and i know you will do great
Dethcat chapter 9 . 8/15/2019
I need moooooore
Swanboy chapter 9 . 5/13/2019
Just found out you had continued this story. So happy!
zuyiko wolf chapter 9 . 4/26/2019
I cant wait for more
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 9 . 3/25/2019
Love
H3ctic chapter 9 . 3/11/2019
Hell. Fucking. YES! Thank you so much for continuing this story. I read it the original ages ago, and re-read it just now, when I found a comment saying that someone had continued the story. I was able to find this. God damn this story is good, and your contribution so far, whether part of OPs plan or your own, is excellent. I honestly can't wait to see where this story goes. I'll see you in the next chapter!
Yours sincerely, H3cticRiley
Guest chapter 9 . 2/13/2019
...i demand an update!
writerofshow chapter 7 . 2/10/2019
Great story
Lord Kyuubi chapter 9 . 2/6/2019
Great story! Only just discovered and read this today but I'm already pumped for more coming soon and it better be coming soon. I've always loved how RvB is recognised as Halo canon by Bungie and of course I was so sad when the last version of Church officially died. So having him back better than ever and thrown in a story with one of the coolest gaming protagonists ever? Awesome!

But seriously update soon that cliffhanger is killer.
Blitz Drache chapter 8 . 1/26/2019
Your Chief seems a little more OOC then before, like Chief suddenly talking so much when he was always really quiet.
Mr.unknow chapter 9 . 1/24/2019
Wow this is weird, just found this story and read it upt ot this chapter and i must say the two church's i do wonder would they fuse together or something and start to break down or keep seprate and the other A.I will come up when they maine's armor?
FuryJoe chapter 9 . 1/19/2019
great story can't wait for more
Hd2018 chapter 8 . 1/18/2019
I can’t believe I never noticed someone actually took over story, I’m so fucking happy.
Hd2018 chapter 9 . 1/18/2019
I’m kinda imagining 2 things that I’m sure will happen to some extent. 1 is the conversation about Tex. When epsilon tells alpha what happened, I imagine alpha won’t take it well and might start lashing out and even red shifting in front of chief. But also I’m imagining the conversation for the next chapter starting kinda like, Washington: alpha is that you?
Alpha: Boo motherfucker!
Washington: ... (sigh) yeah that’s him.
Epsilon: I don’t get it. Was that a reference to something?
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »