Reviews for Reformed, Returned and Really Trying
Critical reader chapter 8 . 8/12
An adventure all right, lots of humor as well. However, considering the many uncomfortable parallels with human behaviour in real life, this story could as well be regarded as a tragedy. At the very least, it has made me think furiously. There is a bit of "Sorcerer's Apprentice" in it as well - "The spirits that I summoned up, I now can't rid myself of" - and even of the bible - who is going throw the first stone? Who is to blame, who is a victim, who should atone for what? Can a capable leader be that naive at the same time? You've raised an extremely complex issue here, and that makes this story really stand out.
A reader chapter 8 . 8/9
Holy-sh
acetwolf94 chapter 8 . 7/29
I LOVE IT!
erenaslan237 chapter 8 . 7/28
this is gold
GUEST chapter 8 . 7/24
HOLY FUCK ME THIS WAS SO GODDAMN HILARIOUS EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
keht.jelicho chapter 2 . 7/14
lol about half the German is auto-translated when listening to the audio/auto reader in the app
Chalayne chapter 8 . 6/25
Absolutely love this!
Reviewer of the West chapter 8 . 6/19
Great story, please keep writing!
stuckunderwater chapter 8 . 5/22
This is amazing
JokerX6 chapter 8 . 5/10
This is absolutely hilarious, wonder what Dumbledore's reaction to all this would be
DeadFish37 chapter 8 . 4/20
This is actually really funny, and also bizarrely serious. Once again, I am impressed by your approach to his attempts to reform and his ever-more-predictable failings.
falco5 chapter 8 . 4/6
Completely unique, ridiculously funny, unbelievably good

Your best work – even if it has the wrong pairings haha
Still love it second time around
eneath chapter 8 . 1/18
This was amazing, I had so much fun reading this!
This was hilarious, so smart, and creative as heck!