Reviews for Reformed, Returned and Really Trying
Steve-Arkarian chapter 8 . 2/22
I enjoyed this story (though again it would have been nice to have translations for the stuff that wasn't in English). Is there any chance that we could get a one-shot of Dumbledore's reactions when his portrait wakes up?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 2 . 2/21
While I like the story so far, I don't like that you use another language but don't bother to put in a translation. I don't mind stories having other languages in them, but I don't want to have to pull up Google translate to figure out what the hell's going on when other people are talking. Please seriously consider in the future adding translations if you continue to use other languages (at least at the bottom of the chapter, though I personally prefer to have the translations in parentheses or something at the same section because reading a super long chapter to get to the bottom to figure out what went on earlier is also frustrating).
RealStarling chapter 8 . 12/11/2023
Just finished reading this for a second time and still love it!
kittyrsocute chapter 8 . 11/10/2023
*cackling* Poor Harry. And Dumbledore's is still pretending to be asleep isn't he!? *louder cackling*
kittyrsocute chapter 4 . 11/9/2023
*giggling* Why are they so mad? If Grindelwald's not trying to take over the muggle world, and he's for equality between purebloods and muggleborns, I don't really see a problem with him seizing control of Magical Britain from Voldemort. I mean, he can't fuck it up any worse than Cornelius Fudge did.
Lilac chapter 5 . 7/20/2023
If Ginny and Hermione had been born in an earlier age, they would have been fervent storm witches even if they had gone to Hogwarts still with Professor Dumbledore. It makes sense why muggleborns would support Grindelwald as they suffer most under the secrecy act which split their lives, and some would have had suffered at the hands of muggles as opposed to the purebloods who live completely separate lives from the muggles.
FinnTheHumanMC chapter 8 . 7/12/2023
Funniest crack fic I've ever read
trista.sterling chapter 8 . 7/1/2023
Funny and fun! Thanks for sharing this story.
peggy77 chapter 8 . 5/26/2023
I liked this but I hated how you turned them into looters.
peggy77 chapter 4 . 5/25/2023
Your Grindelwald is a real hoot! Lol!

Hope Snape isn't tortured too much though.
peggy77 chapter 3 . 5/25/2023
ABC easy! Lol! Maybe the sorting hat had grown a little defective over the years? Lol! Lol!

I just adore Luna!

Sounds like an exciting chapter is coming up! I love the fighting scenes.
peggy77 chapter 2 . 5/25/2023
I keep finding myself laughing almost every time Grindelwald says or thinks something.

With some of the EU (the magical version anyway) sending help to the MOM, this is looking like a real mess.
peggy77 chapter 1 . 5/25/2023
Very exciting start! Grindelwald's backstory (about believing muggleborns are equal) doesn't fit what I have always thought though but I like it!
artKuzon chapter 8 . 4/7/2023
Amazing story. It really put a smile on my face
TheMostPeculiarSerb1995 chapter 8 . 3/3/2023
This is an excellent, excellent story!