Reviews for Gun Bunny
RedOuroboros chapter 26 . 10/14/2022
thanks for the chapter, liked it too
RedOuroboros chapter 4 . 10/13/2022
Cute thx for the chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2022
I didn't know you could trigger with the power of being a caricature of a Texan congressman.
Dalriaden chapter 5 . 3/24/2022
Lisa literally came out of nowhere.
One minute they healed Bitch next chapter there's a wild Lisa that appears with no explanation lol.
The DCG chapter 27 . 2/14/2022
this is a very interesting mess. Im loving it.
CMVreud chapter 1 . 11/4/2021
If I didn't know better, and I do, I'd say you're Mister Cynical in disguise.

Because that cursing and Taylors whiole attitude on weapons and all things Nex Alea is right down his avenue.

If you ever wonder what I mean read the AN of any of his stories but mostly this one here: 12302907 called Si-Vis-Pacem-Para-Bellum.

And you just tickled my bone because:

-Buddy: Jack!

-Jack: Sup?

-Buddy: You're into Russian guns, right?

-Jack: Not real. . .*trails off as he realizes that he owns a Nagant revolver, a beefed up Tokarev, a Makarov and an AK* Huh. When did that happen? Can someone tell me when Mosin rifles drop a few hundred dollars so I can buy a shit stick too?

-Buddy: You mean a garbage rod. Anyway, we found an ammo can in the back and it says 7.62 on it and its too short for rifle ammo.

-Jack: Ooh. Of all the Russian 7.62s, pistol is the kind I like best.

-Other customer: You just told me that you had no ammo.

-Buddy takes a deep breath: We have no .22 anything, .38, .357, 9mm, 10mm, .40, .45, .50, 5.45, 5.56, 7.62 AK, 7.62 NATO, 7.62 Rimmed, .300 Blackout and Winmag, 6.5 anything, .338 which. . .did surprise me. I mean, this is Delaware. Where the hell are you going to find a range long enough for justify that one. Anyway, for all you cowboy fans: we have no. . .

-Other customer: I get it.

-Jack: That was awesome. You can't talk that good in real life, you've been practicing.

-Buddy: I'll be right back.

Now, if you've never seen old Soviet surplus, it comes in a can. A literal can. You have to open it with a can opener. Inside you will find bullets wrapped in paper and tied with twine and rimmed with sharp metal edges. I kid you not. My buddy comes back with the can, opens it and pulls out one of the little paper packages.

-Buddy: And we have. . .7.62 Nagant!

-Jack: Winning! I'll take two. And I'll be back for two tomorrow.

-Other customer: What the fuck is that thing?

7.62mm Nagant is a weird looking bullet. Google it. It's weird. So, I walk in the next day.

-Jack: Hey guys

-Buddy: We sold out.

-Jack: What?

-Buddy: We're out of Nagant.

-Jack: How? The number of Nagant owners in Delaware can fit in a phone booth!

-Buddy: That is the first time I've thought of a phone booth in. . .a decade.

-Jack: Whoa. You're right. I remember having to wait in line at phone booths and use calling cards.

-Buddy: I am so weirdly nostalgic for something miserable right now. Anyway, people want bullets. They don't care if they own a gun in that caliber. They just want bullets.

-Jack: That's dumb! They're dumb! Gun owners are dumb! We're dumb!

-Store Owner: Oh. We broke him. These ex-Marine guys only ever stop cursing when they're really terrified or really angry.

-Random Customer: As an Army vet, I approve this message.

-Buddy: Air Force calling in, thirding!

-Other Rando: I was a corpsman. Marines can go fuck themselves.

-Jack: But. . .you. . .but. . .jerk. . .butt face!
Dragon0905 chapter 7 . 10/24/2021
Wow. I don't think ive ever read a more sexist piece in my entire life. Near genocide of the male population with only eye candy, reproduction (barely), and some as secretaries being thier onpy saving grace. The few your not outright killing, your wither maiming permanently or you are making them into such useless idiots that they can't even find thier own private without actuve help from a female. They also are almost all "evil" and none so far have been "salvageable" but every female has suddenly had a major power, mental, and physical boost while still being allowed to survive intact and unharmed. Even Lung was switched out for a female version and of course she's far superior to him.
The thinkers who are supposed to be smart can't find thier own pants without help and its the women to save the day with the obvious.
What men you allow to be around are such a burden to the main character that she doesn't even want to interact with them including her own father.
Eriktheviking70 chapter 35 . 10/22/2021
Still a brilliant fun story and I keep rereading it, thank you.
Difdi chapter 28 . 8/16/2021
Taylor is actually 15 at the point the story is at, not 16. If she were 16, she'd be above the age of sexual consent for where Brockton Bay is located according to Wildbow, and Carol would be wrong about Rachel being in a relationship with Taylor being illegal. Assuming that state laws even apply to a city-state.

Also, Posse Commitatus does not apply if the President gives the military a direct order to act as law enforcement, typically via an executive order. It has to be done on a case by case basis, but nothing prevents the President from sending the military out to arrest jaywalkers.
Difdi chapter 26 . 8/16/2021
Carol would be a bit disappointed in the results of trying to prosecute that one - while she's right that an adult with a minor is illegal, it's illegal at about the same level as a first-offense drunk driving charge. Maximum sentence is 1 year in prison and a $2,000 fine, but more commonly results in probation, especially for a first offense. Since Rachel is only about 2 years older, it wouldn't even count as a sex offense for sex offender registry purposes.

Odds are the President of the United States would have signed the pardon before the ink was dry on the sentencing order.

I'm pretty sure that using Title 18, Section 831 to go after Eidolon would fail, since that's illegal trafficking in nuclear materials. Any attempt to prosecute Eidolon under that law for the existence of Behemoth would trip over Article 1, Section 9 of the Constitution, because Behemoth's innate radioactivity would only be illegal nuclear materials if Congress passed a bill of attainder making his mere existence illegal - something Congress cannot do under 1-9.
Difdi chapter 23 . 8/16/2021
You have a recurring typo in this chapter - I'd guess you were going for the Spanish word for boss, and spelled it like it's pronounced, resulting in heffe. The proper spelling is jefe.
Difdi chapter 20 . 8/15/2021
A few things jumped out at me about this chapter.

First is that while it's true that Taylor is underage, she is less than 4 months from being of age, at least for sex. Her 16th birthday is on the 13th of June, and the Simurgh hit Canberra on the 24th of February. Hollywood-produced TV and movies give people the impression that age of consent is 18 everywhere in the USA, but only 12 out of 50 states actually have that law - and Brockton Bay isn't in one of them, according to things Wildbow has said.

The next thing is that a gigawatt is not an order of magnitude more than a megawatt, it's three orders of magnitude greater.

Lastly, if you can drop a 12" round in a trash can at 100 nautical miles and get your propellant basically for free, you could easily run package courier businesses like FedEx or UPS out of business at least on a local level.
TheLostArchivist chapter 21 . 7/4/2021
Yeah, this thing is great. A few odd editing artifacts, but it's funny and absolutely epic. I like the tech show-and-tell and QA with "all the guns" is a surprisingly fascinating power. And also the shipping. It's cute.
Stainless Steel Fox chapter 11 . 5/24/2021
This is fun, but does feel slightly rushed. Hasn't stoped my faving and following it though.
Difdi chapter 3 . 3/9/2021
Regarding Piggot's internal rant, if the second amendment only applies to muskets, then freedom of speech only applies to unaided human voices, hand-written text and printing presses.