Reviews for Chimera
danceman chapter 5 . 8h
Fantastic writing on a devious character. I love it, can't wait for more!
Separ chapter 5 . 9/18
Nicely done but dragging Lisa home seems to be a stupid move.
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 5 . 9/18
I hope she realizes that imperial officers looked a lot like Nazi Germany officers. That could cause issues.
FerunaLutelou chapter 4 . 9/13
That... was kind of dumb.
Hkblarg Et caetera chapter 3 . 9/10
ok i am following this i can wait for...thraylor to get minions
Someguy the anon chapter 3 . 9/7
I hope Taylor sides with Coil, ultimate strategyTimeline splittingnearly infallible plans.
This is one of the most promising new stories.
Please keep it up
suzga chapter 3 . 9/4
Omg, a thinker battle with Lisa, that was great
FerunaLutelou chapter 3 . 9/4
Taylor will probably bing her back home, to her basement. Thats just her style, hiding things she doesntwant othets to see in her basement.
Kaiya Azure chapter 3 . 9/4
Heh, I think those two will get along great.
A Rarer Fondness chapter 3 . 9/4
Good chapter! I am unsure whether the exposition at the start is to show that every action Taylor is taking is calculated in a thrawny manner or if it is your writing style. I am going to assume the former and appreciate the characterization.
Separ chapter 3 . 9/4
Nice one again! Poor Sarah...
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 3 . 9/4
...so this is what it’s like when Taylor can pull a Tattletale on Tattletale.
suzga chapter 2 . 8/30
Looked Thrawn up cuz I don't know a lot about Star Wars, but he seems like an interesting guy to put it lightly ;D .
FerunaLutelou chapter 2 . 8/28
Having powers and being a cape are not the same. Someone who has powers is a parahuman, someone who is using their powers in public or makes public aware of themselves and their powers in some way is a cape, if the public and other capes dont know that you or your powers existance then you are not a cape (until you make them aware), you are just a parahuman.

So the phrase should be "Dad, Im a parahuman", not " Dad, Im a cape".

Anyway, liked this chapter, even tho almost nothing happened.