Reviews for Chimera
CMVreud chapter 4 . 6/23/2021
"...though most left after finding out that the Ascendancy is in fact, not a strip club."
Oh my lols.
CMVreud chapter 3 . 6/23/2021
I think LIsa has seen Thrawn. The Thrawn. The brilliant, madman General, Leader and Smarty Pants.
CMVreud chapter 1 . 6/23/2021
Well... red eyes are not easy to keep secret especially when the other party you want to keep them secret from already seen them.
So~ good luck with that.
KongoBongo chapter 37 . 5/5/2021
Cool thanks!
vera841 chapter 5 . 4/7/2021
I like the story and premise and all, but this chapter is weird.

Why would Lisa faint from someone having red eyes?

Why would she remain unconscious for a looong time it took to get her dragged to Taylor's house?

Why would having zip ties be weird? It's like duct tape, you can use it for pretty much anything, not that weird.

Why even drag Lisa to Taylor's house only to then immediately let her go? This whole part seemed unnecessary, she could have just waited in that same alley few minutes for her to wake up. If she wanted to practice bondage so badly she could have used some random wire or pieces of cloth to tie her up right there.

Also it's a lot more suspicious to hide and whisper than just talking in the open, most people don't really pay attention to other's conversation and it's not so easy to overhear random people talking in a park unless you really go up close to them and that would be super obvious. Thrawn would know this. But fine this was sensitive topic so it doesn't matter that much.

I like how Tattletale's power isn't OP or foolproof like in most fics.

Dialogue felt a bit strange here. I like how they interact in general, but Lisa just immediately answered all questions and told Taylor everything without getting any information in return, it just doesn't feel like her character would do that. She asked Taylor all of two questions both of which she evaded (suspicious!) then just went home.
Spellflame chapter 32 . 3/23/2021
Agent Sage

Reascercher one-shot

Codename Umbra
EP chapter 36 . 2/22/2021
SYMPA
MERCI POUR LA LECTURE.
Axe Hero chapter 36 . 2/21/2021
Question: Tequila’s power, I don’t understand the combat application, or even conflict application of it. I thought that was the main thing Scion does with the Trigger shards he gives out? He looks for people going through a suitable amount of trauma, then gives them abilities to help them fight back, letting the shards learn and grow from their actions in order to create more information that Scion can sustain himself on until the cycle begins anew in another world. I do not understand the application of Tequila’s, or why they were a vigilante in the first place with that powerset.
Guest chapter 36 . 2/21/2021
wow
Reishin Amara chapter 36 . 2/21/2021
And now she's going to use that shot to her advantage for a narrative.
Kalstorm99 chapter 36 . 2/21/2021
nice chapter.
Ronmr chapter 36 . 2/21/2021
Aahh, Cauldron schemes. Nice setup i have to say, very Contessa like.
MagniThorsen chapter 35 . 2/18/2021
Aside from the occasional spelling error this story is excellent. I don't know Thrawn's character at all (other than in this fic) but the rest of them seem spot on. Though not the best, definitely above average. 7/10.
MagniThorsen chapter 27 . 2/18/2021
With Lung captured and this defeat, the ABB were most likely going to lick their wounds before Kaiser smelled the water in the blood.

The phrase should be 'blood in the water.' Unless I'm missing something profound, of course.
KongoBongo chapter 35 . 2/17/2021
PHO always fun :) thanks for the chapter
173 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »