Reviews for Chimera
Edale chapter 33 . 2/23/2020
Shaker ability? Oh no, Armsmaster, Thrawn is just that good.

And Piggot... If you think you've seen Thrawn when she wants a war... heh, well, I'm sure she'll educate you on that soon enough.
tronax22 chapter 7 . 2/21/2020
Nah, can't keep going. Way too out of character, way too naive for my tastes. Worst of all yet, is that Thrawn's supposed genius is only expressed in attention to immediate details, otherwise there are no genius thoughts, no genius conclusions, no genius plans, no genius infogathering, no genius reactions to stimuli.

Frankly, tying up Tattletale on grounds of suspecting her being criminal, only to immediately release her RIGHT IN HER HOUSE after she revealed working for a criminal, is by itself as far from genius as it can possibly get. I mean, _I_ face-palmed hard when I read that scene. And I'm certainly not a genius admiral.

I really liked the idea of this fic, that's why I gave it so many chances, but... no luck here for me.
tronax22 chapter 3 . 2/21/2020
And here is another problem. For all of his intelligence, Thrawn couldn't out-think Tattletale short term. In long term - maybe. Maybe it would even be easy. But short term he is outmatched really badly. Because tt's power isn't only about making conclusions. It also draws additional information from environment, a source independent of her own perception. Something that Thrawn simply doesn't have. That's why Tattletale would easily beat Taylor in this scene.

Besides, she developed the headache waaay too quickly.
tronax22 chapter 2 . 2/21/2020
Somehow, for some weird, weird reason, I doubt that admiral Thrawn would even consider wandering the streets to punch small time criminals of small city, instead of aiming for an angle where his intelligence could actually give him a real edge. You see, if he was prone to such stupidity he wouldn't ever make it to admiral.

For him, joining protectorate would be a snap decision. Because that's where his genius intelligence can actually hope to make a real difference. Because that's how he is used to operate. Because he would aim to develop a career, something that he spent an entire long life doing, in case you forgot. Without KNOWLEDGE of plot armor, even she, herself, would take that path after his intelligence and life experience was injected into her mind.

That's why it seems that she is aware of her plot armor. A major point of dislike right here. I'm going to keep reading for now, with hopes for more believable continuation. But seriously, consider what I wrote.
Kalstorm99 chapter 33 . 2/21/2020
interesting.
KongouBongo chapter 33 . 2/21/2020
nope looked good to me, :) writing is hard, so appreciate the work and look forward to more
halo is bad ass chapter 32 . 2/18/2020
I got an idea for SS, how about the eclipse, after the ship that had a devesting main attack or a one 'shot' kill.
KongouBongo chapter 32 . 2/18/2020
brilliant as always love the story
KongouBongo chapter 30 . 2/18/2020
nope works for me fun, really dislike Dean. look forward to more
Xager-the-Chaos-King chapter 32 . 2/18/2020
Fine chapter as usual. For names, I can suggest a few. For SS, maybe Noghri, the personal assassins of Thrawn. Ultimately a tool to be used, and Thrawn's greatest mistake?
vmage2 chapter 3 . 2/18/2020
"I had added a slight accident similar to his makes no sense unless you meant "accent".
Guest chapter 31 . 2/12/2020
whoa
ggf1 chapter 30 . 2/10/2020
woo hoo
just reread and caught up. thanks!
Guest chapter 30 . 2/5/2020
Keep up the good habit, small updates are better than none. We are right with you
Kalstorm99 chapter 30 . 2/4/2020