Reviews for Head to Head
I love this 3
ninja888 chapter 1 . 10/11
Your fascination with Tom Felton is such that you don't care that Draco Malfoy, in his clumsy attempts to kill Dumbledore, almost murdered Katie Bell and Ron Weasley. It is unrealistic that a girl like Hermione would fall for a Death Eater like your ferret.
1 peep 4 ever reading and such chapter 9 . 9/30
I liked it, it was nice to know that you put research on your story. A good author needs to know what they are writing about. So some extra points added for that. I also like how you backed up the writing with quotes from the article you found. The more you know;)
1 peep 4 ever reading and such chapter 8 . 9/26
Very interesting and it is making me predict that Madame Hooch is a blab or gosiper... Very excited for the next chapter , keep it up! You got this!
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 9/22
It is mind-boggling that the Headboy was a Death Eater who led the attack in Hogwarts through the vanishing cabinet in Book VI.
1 peep 4 ever reading and such chapter 7 . 9/16
I truly love your story! I like what you did and can't wait for the next chapter! (Kidding... I can wait, it will just hurt inside) Keep up the great work!
Michelle Sellers chapter 6 . 9/12
Keep up the great work! I'm enjoying your story!
TeamCullenPotterJackson chapter 1 . 8/25
Here i am scrolling looking for a new Draco story and boom this one falls into my lap ! I like it already am i the first review lol hope you update soon