Reviews for Obstacles
Izobella Snow chapter 26 . 9/7
As someone whose parents were neglectful and dependent on substances, this really was almost cathartic to read. I related to Bella in so many ways. I cried with Bella so many times. I really appreciate you writing this, especially how raw it was. Thank you for this story!
JojoJinx chapter 15 . 9/5
This deserves so much more recognition. You write beautifully.
Zveka chapter 26 . 9/3
Great story :)
Zveka chapter 4 . 8/21
What’s now?
Zveka chapter 3 . 8/21
no, she is the one who find her ... ouch
Zveka chapter 2 . 8/21
wow ... he really is addict ...
Zveka chapter 1 . 8/21
wow what a start ...
Knit Bit chapter 26 . 8/6
Love, loved this story. Wow. So gut wrenching, yet amazing. Wonderful writing.

Thank you so much for sharing.
Knit
anglictash chapter 5 . 7/31
Bella is a good daughter cause I was leaving hus ass right there. She spent years with Phil, Charlie dying wouldn't of been a big deal to me. Did she finish college? How and when will she finish if she didnot taking care of his sorry ass? There won't be any good jobs for her in forks. Geez Bella leave him there!
DMBSJB18 chapter 26 . 7/16
Wow wow wow. There was so much about this that I loved. I loved Bella and Edward. And even Charlie. I loved the raw emotion I felt while reading, and I most definitely cried multiple times. I loved that Edward had a past, and even the angst with Tanya, but it wasn’t drawn out. And Tanya wasn’t the cliched bitch who lies and manipulates to get him back. I love how forgiving Bella was of Edwards past. And how she didn’t dwell on it. I even loved Phil! Though I would have thought that he would have been there for Bella after she went back to forks the second time. He kinda disappeared, and he didn’t seem like the type of step dad who would do that.
I did wonder, in the epilogue, it seemed that both Edward and Bella forgot about Maggie. It was interesting that they went through the whole baby thing without once mentioning Edwards child who came before. I would think that Bella would have been worries to tell Edward bc of what had happened with Maggie. And that Edward would think of Maggie initially when he thought of baby girls. And possibly be even more paranoid when Bella was pregnant. Literally the only thing I noticed throughout the whole story that I thought “huh” about.
Other then that, this was def one of my fave fan fics, by far. And I’ve read a lot of them :) Thank you so much for sharing your amazing writing ability with us.
SassYNoleS chapter 26 . 6/28
Thank you for sharing this amazing story !

I laughed, I cried, I smiled, I got angry, and I bawled like a baby ... this story had so many different emotions that were evoked whilst reading it ..

X
twiclare chapter 26 . 6/27
It’s great to see them so happy and fulfilled in their life. I think Charlie would be proud and happy for them.
twiclare chapter 25 . 6/26
It’s been a bit of an emotional story for me; I have lived with an alcoholic older sister as a child and it still bothers me even though she is fine now and has been for a long time.
twiclare chapter 24 . 6/26
Very sad, it’s hitting her hard.
twiclare chapter 23 . 6/26