Reviews for Obstacles
R. Jersey Leigh chapter 26 . 1/22
I know I’m nearly two years behind, but this has been sitting in my inbox patiently since. I started it when it t first popped in my inbox, but I paused to let it finish so I could read through to the end. Angst does that to me. Haha
Of course, I’m mad at myself for waiting nearly an extra year, but I digress.
This story is just... beautiful. The dynamic and character progressions were amazing. It’s absolutely one of my favorite fics. If it didn’t say Edward and Bella, I’d have no idea is was Twilight “reimagined.” Haha
I have a soft spot for Charlie Swan and often struggle when he’s written as a bad father/villain type.
But you didn’t do that at all. He had his faults and his vices but he was perfect. I cried so hard when he passed but, man, was that beautifully written.

So, even though I’m late to this, I just needed to tell you how much it moved me. I think it’ll stick with me for a long time.
NHSheri.FanFic chapter 26 . 10/11/2021
Your story makes you think of the different obstacles we all go through growing up and throughout life. A good reminder that everyone does not come through life from the same perspective.
While your story was emotional to read, and had a happy ending...it wasn't sugar sweet...it was realistic. Thank you for sharing your writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2021
Quite a heavy story, and well written...
atouchofcitron chapter 20 . 8/1/2021
this was such a hard chapter to read. she's so damaged, and i don't really enjoy the way she feels like she's right or justified with the hurtful words she's spat at others, especially at edward. but i see why it was written this way. i was hesitant continuing this story a few chapters ago because i was unsure how things were going to progress, and i'm glad i persisted, but god what a heavy chapter.
Savannah77 chapter 26 . 3/22/2021
OMG that was so good. I actually cried a lot reading it. I like when I can get into a story like that!
PearlyFox chapter 6 . 2/16/2021
Omg
PearlyFox chapter 5 . 2/16/2021
Another great chapter
PearlyFox chapter 4 . 2/16/2021
I love, love this.
PearlyFox chapter 3 . 2/16/2021
Omg. Did he really just drive off like that?
PearlyFox chapter 2 . 2/15/2021
Oh my God... This was so painful for her...
PearlyFox chapter 1 . 2/15/2021
Hi! Can't wait to go on this journey. Loved the first chapter, heartbreakingly beautiful
Elle Whitecap chapter 26 . 2/7/2021
Omg this story was so emotional. I really loved it and you’re a great writer.
Serena62 chapter 26 . 2/4/2021
What an amazing story, it was so sad but so good at the end. I’ve never cried so much, those last couple of chapters I definitely needed tissues. Thank you for sharing this story, I look forward to reading this again.
Nannyjojo chapter 26 . 1/21/2021