Reviews for The Greater Good
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Nice story. Enjoyed it. Thanks.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
This one made me tear up. What a beautiful, stubborn man. His sacrifice is the greatest and thw worst. Poor True. I see there is a sequel. Can't wait to read it. Again.
carolann chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Great story with a really interesting twist in things. Thanks so much for sharing.
Indygodusk chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
I'm so sad! John is such a good guy. I can totally see him doing this too. Good writing.
Leomeome chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Very beautiful story! Good characters too.
Maloreiy chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
[sobs]

I'm glad you made this a short one. If it had been a few chapters long, I'm not sure I would have had enough Kleenex on hand.
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
::sob::

That was beautiful but painful. ...and you left it there!

::shiffle::
silhouettepoms chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Very well written, my only objection is, YOU MADE MY DANZIGER INTO A POPSICLE! LOL ;)

I trust you will remedy this. LOL

Elizabeth
xixieaol.com chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
This is a wonderful beginning to a story! I'm so excited to see more E2 fiction here. There really isn't alot of it floating around. I can't wait to see the next bit of your story. Please hurry.
E2 DD Fan chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
I love E2 stories and this is a very good story. Please continue with getting Danziger out of cold sleep.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
Beautifully crafted story. And it seems you've come up with a new and creative idea to get Deveon out of cold sleep, but please don't leave it as it is. Waiting for more.
Maartje chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
Beautiful as always :) you really have a gift for writing E2 fanfic, this is great stuff to read.