Reviews for La Sua Bella Mente
dixiechickie chapter 36 . 8/31
Oh, I have so enjoyed this wonderful story! Thank you so much for sharing it! I have always preferred the mountains to the beach any day...and always dreamed of the Appalachian Trail. I love Fall colors most of all. I do have a smidge of Indian blood, though my cousins have it on both sides of the family *jealous*. My Granny very much showed her heritage with long dark hair and eyes. My mother told of going 'camping' in a covered wagon and cooking over a campfire. *sigh*
Anyway, I'm very impressed with your writing as well as the subject matter and eagerly intend to read anything else you choose to write. Thanks again.
cullensrule chapter 36 . 8/26
That was a great ending by circling back to the beginning of Bella trail. Super is in a much better place than she was at the start of her journey. It does look like it might end the same way with a potential girlfriend.
I loved how Bella was able to pass on the love of the trail not only to Edward but her children too. The big part it has played in the lives. The lessons of Granny Higginbotham live on in the next generation. Another circle.
cullensrule chapter 35 . 8/26
Jane played her game very well. She knew Edward never told Bella all his plans, that he didn't own the company. She played off Bella's fears and purposefully shattered her dreams. Hope she wrote in jail for a real long time.
Jake better watch out when Bella finds out about the rocks. But from what he knew Edward deserved it. He was naive enough not to check his pack sooner.
I loved your story. Thank you for sharing it.
cullensrule chapter 34 . 8/26
He was able to say some important things that Bella needs to know that was good. Glad the he'll was an accident not deliberately done. Luckily everyone knew what needed to be done and they survived. Let's get Edward fixed up.
We were on vacation while I read a majority of your story. We took a side trip to a night hike throw th a park. I used Edward's walking up a steep hill strategy. It saved me. Thanks.
cullensrule chapter 33 . 8/25
He was doing so good, why throw off his concentration. Curly Dan and No Filter crossed those rocks already or just catching up will be interesting to find out. That was a very scary fall.
He is a great friend to go on because the others will need food but at what cost to him.
He is learning he is stronger than he thought too.
cullensrule chapter 32 . 8/25
Edward is the money man, the businessman but he is a bit of a dreamer. He makes all these plans never once saying anything or giving the girl a hint of what he is thinking. No wonder Jane can be as manipulative as she is. My question how did she know about the bite on her heart? Does he do not hat to everyone he sleeps with?
cullensrule chapter 31 . 8/23
Edward did see the entry. He could feel her anger and he was remorseful. That is good and he wants be better for her even better.
He has met up with Ghost and MM. That are not that far behind.
cullensrule chapter 30 . 8/23
Edward missed the note where she told him off. He had his meeting with a buck (Bella's was a doe) appropriate. I like that the girls are together and that the boys all share the same midsion. Catch up and find the gir!s on the trail.
cullensrule chapter 29 . 8/23
When Jake was talking about Izzy and her life in New York, it brought tears to my eyes.
I loved Edward's turn to confront Jake about the rocks. His getting to meet Dreamer and All Day. Dreamer christened him just like Bella. Love that connection.
Jane was working this deal out for a long time, she is conniving.
How much for could be different if they just communicated. The company moving to Georgia, all of it so good.
cullensrule chapter 28 . 8/23
Thankfully the hikers warned him of his name. Paul was there to help him on his way. He has help. Edward were his own magical moment on the trail.
Jane was the truly evil one. Not everyone else just her. Glad the FBI got involved. She will pay.
Be!la is the talk of the trail not about the almost attack. Oh I just realized Jake will hear about that too. He just left her right before that. He will feel bad..
cullensrule chapter 27 . 8/23
I wasn't upset with Jake. I think he was testing Edward. Welcome to how Bella felt in his world. How out of her element she was.
cullensrule chapter 26 . 8/22
That went south really fast. Edward's swollen eye due to the fall or Jake.? Looking forward to his explanation for this whole mess.
cullensrule chapter 25 . 8/22
Jasper and Emmett made it and now they can all ride out the storm together.
cullensrule chapter 23 . 8/22
Bella hasn't made the Marine connection yet. I wonder if she will. I'm hoping they won't be in the storm on the top of the mountain.
cullensrule chapter 22 . 8/22
A new Bella with a whole new outlook inside and out.
2,533 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »