Reviews for Hybrid
Ny'Kle chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
Who is he?!
Now, I'll never know...

I think, that he is related to the two humans. The title says hybrid, so, say, maybe, talon was their son, per say, and by some ingen accident(or maye even on purpose), he got turned into a raptor.
It would explain why ingen is jumping through hoops for these two people, to keep them quiet.
So, now, they are trying to hold onto him, watching him first in the lab, and now by the monitors.

So many new ideas...
Ny'Kle chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Now I very interested. who is he to the two humans?
Ny'Kle chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
very interesting. I like this. The way it is, reminds me of Jack London's 'White Fang'
Annabelle chapter 6 . 4/22/2011
this is a interesting approach to a Dino fanfic. Do that man and women have something to do with his intelligence? They act like they're his worried parents.
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 6 . 10/15/2006
I hate it when a fic this good is left unfinished. What happens to him? does he ever find the other raptors? Do they accept him? where else does he go? what else does he encounter? I WANT ANSWERS!
jankmusic chapter 6 . 1/30/2005
I like this...I wish you'd update soon...
Alan chapter 6 . 1/1/2005
Chapter one review

A very gripping fanfic. I almost missed dinner to read this chapter! I love the dino/failed experiment point of view. Just a question: Will Talon run into a Tyrannosaurus Rex? I hope so. I personally think that this is one of the top ten best of the Jurassic Park fanfictions on this site.

On a less important note, I'm thinking of doing a fanfiction for Jurassic Park. (Under a different name.) I most likely won't do it, but still, for any sake, what do you think of this:

Soon after JURASSIC PARK, a large group of army personnel are sent to Isla Nublar to destroy the remaining dinosaurs, but it turns out to be harder than they expected. Please tell me if you like it.
duckmasta2020 chapter 6 . 5/6/2004
keep it up plz thnx! good work!
Tallacus chapter 5 . 9/13/2003
I'm a raptor lover, and I'm very impressed by this story.
jd burns chapter 4 . 9/5/2003
Um...oh-oh! *g* Sounds like the plot is thickening to me.
jd burns chapter 6 . 9/5/2003
You are going to continue this story soon, aren't you? You're leaving it at a cliffhanger!
jd burns chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
'Kay, I have to admit that I was a little confused there for a second, but then I figured out that you were writing from the perspective of the dinosaur.

Is that correct?
Thesseli chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Yes, I will be finishing this (hopefully soon!) - I'm just in the middle of another story that I need to finish first. :)
Yami chapter 6 . 7/28/2003
Lol...I reviewed this once before, very orrigional JP fic. Are there any new chapters coming up?
The Dream Master chapter 3 . 4/25/2003
awesome. Already reviewed once, but i read this again, and hope you update soon