Reviews for A Shadow of Strength
Awesome Chapter!
sweetkid45 chapter 7 . 9/14
Fantastic Chapter!
little tigress chapter 6 . 9/13
This... there's a lot happening here! Not that I'm complaining, I'm just sad Anticles was gone so soon, I liked the story of this character, nice to see more legacy here.

Now, Circe huh? This seems promising! I can't wait to see the next chapter :D
little tigress chapter 4 . 9/6
Welp, that escaled quickly... again.

I don't know what else to say, I like how ou handle Gabby's feelings here and her possible decent into madness. Amazing story!
Welp, that escaled quickly!

I wasn't expecting this story to make me question the ending of the series, now I'm not sure if Gabrielle is actually seeing things or if Xena's ghost is really with her! For that I'd say, good job!

Now, I guess it is difficult to work with the Amazons in a 25-years-later scenario so... I'll take your word for this story, for me it got quite messy after Gabrielle died sooo... yeah, let's not think about it :P

I'll say I was quite surprised by Gabrielle's reaction in some parts, I get that she's angry and sad, the fact that everyone around her think she's crazy, certanly doesn't help but all the stuff she said to Varia, it really sounded like a completly different Gabrielle, not sweet inocent Gabby from season one nor New Badass Girl from season 6, it sounded quite cruel... mad even!

Keep it up!
SpiralsawsGirl chapter 2 . 9/2
Really good can't wait to read more
little tigress chapter 2 . 9/1
I completly understand Gabrielle here, for the last season I saw her grow so much and still getting her butt kicked a significatibly amount of times, it was kind of sad so I really like this reflection of that feeling in her own thoughts, it's even worse now that Xena is gone and Gabrielle seems like she wants to take Xena's place at the point of also wanting a sidekick, a young girl with a desire to see the world... My, that was a great detail!

Keep up the good work!
little tigress chapter 1 . 8/28
Heh, I like it!

One of my favorite episodes is the one where Xena goes crazy because of the furies. I wanted to see a similar escenario for Gabrielle and this story seems promising! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Mo chapter 1 . 8/27
I think this is well written, and I'd like you to continue! I like Gabriel as a warrior and Xena is still her soulmate, dead or alive. I used to dislike fin stories, but I like several, especially if Xena comes back.