Reviews for To All the Boys I've Loved Before
90sVibes chapter 16 . 4/4
i dont think you know how happy you have made me, I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A FIC LIKE THIS FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG, I LOVE YOUU THANK YOUUU SO MUCH KUDOSSS
Lulutbo chapter 44 . 3/2
I seriously cannot say enough about how much I love your story...how you kept it flowing so close to the original yet still made it your own. Love love love! I hope to see more
GetOffMyChick chapter 1 . 2/25
OMG I can’t tell you how happy I am to have found this story! I was late on the TATB train and had looked for fic and didn’t come across any that held my interest. So for adapt the storyline with the OG twi group is AMAZING and I’m so excited to get into this!
michigangal0223 chapter 43 . 2/3
I love this story fun and so sweet
michigangal0223 chapter 34 . 2/2
haha to funny
michigangal0223 chapter 30 . 2/2
haha, so me when i"m drunk
Paola Lightwood chapter 44 . 1/13
Hello :) I just read the Spanish translation of your story and wanted to say thank you! You're an incredible story teller, I really enjoyed your story. Thank you so much to allow the translation. Greetings from México.
Schnitzel31 chapter 44 . 1/12
Awww, so adorable! Little Alice is a force to be reckoned with, but so sweet. And Edward... ugh, that boy! I’ve loved getting to see all the different versions of Edward through your stories, and they are all irresistible in their own way! Sweet Edward might be my favorite though :)

Thank you so much for writing! I’m happy to have made it to the end, to see how everything turned out for these guys. Now I have to decide what story to start on next! :D
Schnitzel31 chapter 43 . 1/12
Awwww! I adored this chapter. It’s a different experience, after having Carlisle as such a great dad in First and Sideline, but so fitting how their relationship played out. I loved seeing an inside look at his devotion to Bella, as well as his anger and confusion. And his reaction to holding his brother for the first time was pretty fantastic!

It was so cute getting to see what Bella actually said in her drugged state, since she wasn’t able to tell what she was thinking and what she was feeling. Love, love, love this! Only one more outtake to go, and I’m dreading having to say goodbye. But their journey has been so cute, and such a great take on the movie, with some well deserved fixes along the way!
Schnitzel31 chapter 40 . 1/12
This had all the feels! Keeping it short, but I hope everything went well with your move, and you’re settled in now! :)
Schnitzel31 chapter 38 . 1/10
Ok, I had to read one more, right away... and it was so worth it!

I do have a little rant to go on though - my co-worker also talks about his girlfriend often, and refers to her as “my girl”. I was starting to hate the reference. I still don’t even know her name, because that’s the only way he refers to her, and it just gets my hackles up. But Edward saying it? Ok, I might have to rethink my position on the phrase xD
Schnitzel31 chapter 37 . 1/10
With the movie fresh in my mind, this version of the fallout is so, so much better. Of course I was hurting for Edward, and I’m sure his point of view will wreck me! I’m so excited that Rose is back, and I love that they’ll have that moment to talk things through. I’m saving the last few chapters and out-takes for tomorrow, or later tonight if I can’t resist, because I can’t take it ending now. Regretting even more that I didn’t read this in real time, because a few days in between would have definitely given me more time to prepare! Luckily, I have your other stories to either re-read, or dive into for the first time!

As always, I loved the writing, and thank you so much for sharing! With Midnight Sun out, it’s nice to experience these two beginning all over again, and to always have fics to turn to when I need a dose of them. :)
Schnitzel31 chapter 1 . 1/9
I’m such a flake, I get so invested in a story, and then as much as I’d love to see how it works out, I dread it ending. Well, no more! I just watched the sequel, and knew it was time to get in there and finish this. I’m so excited, and I love how well you paired up the fandoms! Aaaaaaagggh! :D
CullenCherries chapter 30 . 1/1
Whelp. That coulda been worse. I cackled reading it
CullenCherries chapter 26 . 1/1
This is adorable and I’m glad you’re not just perfectly following the plot of the movie but also I’m stressed because I feel like there’s so many chapters left and it seems like it’s time for something to go wrong!
5,413 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »