Reviews for The Huntsman of Red V2
giovvaniauditore chapter 11 . 5/12
Summer realising the power if Harem Protagonist rank EX
Warrof chapter 43 . 5/7
Noooooooooo! We just got to the good bit!

Very much approve of the somewhat greater character development you are working on in this story, I.E. not letting the action sequences drive the story.
maximilianoismiranda chapter 43 . 5/6
Jajaja buen cap
Re-ghal chapter 43 . 5/6
Nice
toonlink111 chapter 43 . 5/3
am liking the fic but a really dont like at all that rwby knows the future it just feels wrong everthing ruby does something like unnatural i dont know if am explaining myself right
Ignore the hater. That's his own fucking problem
One chapter made me hate all the characters good job dipshit.
ShineX chapter 43 . 5/2
Now that situation is amusing right there, great job :)
Battlesny chapter 43 . 5/1
lol, still a terrorist in team RWBY
Ignore GAchaRage, he fails to understand that other characters need development too.
A fan chapter 1 . 5/1
Dude I love your focus on shirou as a character in whole every crossover story you have written him just makes me feel giddy inside.

When I was first introduced to the fate series the character Shirou Emiya just always stood out to me as a to the majority of fan favorites the selfless wannabe hero just made me like this character extremely so much and his reality marble was so unique it made me love the character even more.

So what you can you relate to him personally for me he will always be one of my most favorite characters all versions of him included.
Hatred and Love chapter 43 . 5/1
Amusing interactions aside, it didn't feel like much has happened. Aside from the possible changes in partners.

Do hope that we get to see Ector and Ren. I mean in the main cast when it was RWBY AND JNPR, there were like two boys. Hope Ector being around can help things out.
GAchaRage chapter 43 . 5/1
Okay, I'm out. I'm here to read about Shirou, and I didn't even see his shadow in this chapter.
Randomised12 chapter 8 . 5/1
Have to admit this is high quality work.
Unfortunately, not my cup of tea as it got boring extremely quick.
So I'll drop it here.
Hope you have a good day.
ramul chapter 43 . 5/1