Reviews for The Huntsman of Red V2
Guest chapter 31 . 2h
Good chapter
Anonymous chapter 31 . 2h
Great chapter however make sure to remember that if you are going to have Cinder be freed from the black key you'll have to have some sort of deeper reasoning to explain it. This is because it has been mentioned that for black keys Ciel throws to pin people down only Ciel has the ability to remove them. This would mean that if Shirou has seen any black keys used by someone such as Kirei ( especially Kirei as he has beenshown to be able to handle more black keys in each hand than Ciel ), Ciel, or anyone else with proficient in them then structural analysis has probably shown him how to apply that effect meaning only he can remove the sword. So if you are going to have Cinder be able to escape you're going to have to have context for its removal. After all to a certain extent black keys have been shown to even affect servants and Ciel herself isn't a believer so this effect isn't limited by that. So watch out for that but if you have taken that into account then my only feedback is that this was a great chapter.
With Qrow being the current wielder of Durendal, I am reminded of another anime featuring an iteration of Roland, Lord Marksman and Vanadis. Funnily enough, Roland’s English voice actor is Vic Mignogna, who just so happens to voice Qrow (before he was booted from the RWBY cast) as well.

Just a random little connection that I found amusing.
RabbitHaremLover24 chapter 31 . 4/30
Lol, love how Cinder really underestimated Shirou(Archer) and now has been reduced to a damsel in distress having no choice to to relay on a kid to remove the Key. Glad that Shirou returned along side Summer to protect Emerald from her assailants. Other than that not really much left to say. Great chapter and looking forward to the next one. Keep safe out there. Hoping Weiss and Blake join in that Emiya express.
God, Summer's such a fucking child. I hope that isn't hand-waved away as part of her personality and she sees the consequences of her pettiness.
Xeno01 chapter 31 . 4/27
Nice chapter!
However, I would like these chapters with Emerald to end soon, they are boring. I would like to see the scenes with Raven, Summer, Ruby, Qrow and Shirou directly.
ganymede7890 chapter 31 . 4/25
Wait, i thought he said he couldn't dematerialize in chapter 29 as some kind of side effect?. Now suddenly he can or was it just temporary side effect?
ganymede7890 chapter 4 . 4/23
Dammit,Zelretch
Dude, Raven gangsta until Qrow gets Durandal XD
That Guy chapter 31 . 4/21
Cinder was screwed the moment her blood was drawn, Hrunting is such a useful sword. Love this story man.
JustAnotherGuest chapter 31 . 4/21
HAHAHAHAHAHA CINDER WHAT THE FUCK AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Poharan chapter 23 . 4/18
I'm still has the feeling than Ruby is daughter of Qrow and Summer.
CLBLLN chapter 31 . 4/14
WHAT A PLOT CONTIVANCY. THE MOMENT EMERALD IS IN TROUBLE CINDER GETS AWAY. THIS IS PLOT INDUCED STUPIDITY AND YOU CAN'T CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE. LIKE SUMMER OR SHIROU CAN NOT GUARD CINDER WHILE THE OTHER SAVES EMERALD? WHAT KINDA SHIT IS THAT.
Nagisa Tr chapter 31 . 4/13
Emerald deserves whats coming for her. I swear Shirou just always has to take on burdens doesn't he.
This fic is so awesome!