Reviews for The Huntsman of Red V2
Lawoi chapter 31 . 4/8
Uday Sra chapter 31 . 4/8
Awesome.
Star chapter 31 . 4/8
For thousands of years I've laid dormant...who dare distur- oh it's u Goku...
gods-own chapter 31 . 4/8
great chapter, keep up the great work
bystanderwitnessing chapter 31 . 4/8
Will the kid gain the black key or Cinder?
Noswald chapter 31 . 4/8
darn it, they were this close. Summer herself could have handle the emerald situation. it's infuriating.

looking forward to next chapter.
So hevcan dematerialze when it was stated that ha couldnt... Tinder yet again just get off scot free because actually king her would require actuel writting and plotting skills to write a coherent story afterward... so even if it makes ke sensé tou just Jeep her Alice somehow making the most powerfull entité in thisbworld seems grosslyt incompétent. Not even mentioning the fact that half a city away after direction conder Howard an emprunté aller of course they stulble on the only people who actually want to will gérald and JUST happened to hier bandits to do so the exact same day...
What a coïncidence.

It is becoming rather tedious to read
PasiveNox chapter 31 . 4/8
nice chapter
MDZchrono chapter 31 . 4/8
I'm sorry. I thought the Archer half couldn't go into spirit form hence the mask? Unless the previous chapters were retconned
FabledLife chapter 31 . 4/8
Strange how Archer can dematerialize when in the previous chapter, he couldn't? Was it only temporary at that time perhaps? Well, Cinder is still needed for the progress of the story because if she were taken out of the picture early, then the author would need to create an entirely original problem or character that Shirou/Archer, team RWBY, team STRQ, and others would have to face later on. Also, Cinder in RWBY canon has an uncanny luck in getting away with things and surviving. Between hating her or keeping her for story progress, I would choose story progress any other day.

Still can't wait for team RWBY to form as it wouldn't be RWBY without the team RWBY, thought would Shirou/Archer have an adventure with Blake and Weiss just like with Yang and Ruby? Though he did meet Blake, he didn't spend much time with her and it seems Blake is on to him with his connection as the Huntsman of Red. And I would imagine Archer being hired as either Weiss's bodyguard or escort as he is a mercenary, he can't say no when it means to protect someone. *cough* *cough* Harem Protagonist EX *cough*
bluefish1945 chapter 31 . 4/8
Archer and Summer played around too much. They only need to capture Cinder.
Nitesabes chapter 31 . 4/8
Wait didnt archer say he couldnt dematerialize? Also nice chapter, really fun to see Summer acting so inmature and just accepting her title as the Old Lady with a mask.
Shikkokuakushintei chapter 31 . 4/8
The fact that Cinder is getting away from Archer three times is purely plot armor. It is kind of annoying. I think (in my opinion) that it would be a lot better if Cinder was killed and replaced with some other antagonist, or none at all. Her first two escapes were perfectly understandable, but if she escapes this time, it makes it obvious plot armor in order to keep canon vaguely on track. But, in the end, it is your story, and the stories I have read penned by you have rarely disappointed. If you believe Cinder escaping will later allow an engaging situation or arc or what have you, then go for it.
Nine To One chapter 31 . 4/8
Okay that cinder bit at the end got me lol
LastPenis chapter 31 . 4/8
Now you are making an excuse to make the story stay canon
2,943 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »