Reviews for The Huntsman of Red V2
Jebest4781 chapter 33 . 6/18
this was quite enjoyable and can't wait for more
JustAnotherGuest chapter 34 . 6/18
WAIT MOTHER OF FUCK STOP ARCHER NOW. STOP HIM NOW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND FOR HIS HAREM...wait...since Shiro and Archer are...the same...huehheuehueueue I'M SO LEWD HEHEHAHAHAHAHHAHA... I mean come on...it's a fate Story...what'd you expect...heueheu...clones...heheh... 2 men...eahahahhaehheheahah
JustAnotherGuest chapter 34 . 6/18
OF FUCKING COURSE, ZELRETCH YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD YOU. SHE KNOWS RUBY BETTER BECAUSE ITS RUBY HERSELF. Mind travel other dimension au bullsht ANYWAYS. Will We ever see team RWBY?
JNPR?
What happened to Ren and Nora?
How about Weiss?
I really want more world building and character back stories because it helps the story more and certain scenes...
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 34 . 6/18
interesting new development
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 33 . 6/18
nice semblance upgrade
guest chapter 34 . 6/18
hohoho getting more interesting
Asgeir Skjaldberg chapter 33 . 6/18
two chapters at one's o my god you're spoiling us, so I thank you for this because this is one of my favorite story's your working on but in no way the only one so keep being awesome
Av'Rick Mephilis chapter 34 . 6/18
Now that Pyrrha is mentioned in this story, I have to ask. Are you going to make Arkos happen in this story?

I really, REALLY want it to happen, because it is beautiful ship, almost as beautiful as Shirou x Arturia.

One of Rooster teeths biggest mistakes, in my opinion, was killing Pyrrha off in canon, just when it seemed Arkos was going to set sail when she kissed Jaune. It definitely hurt emotionally when that happened.

So, if possible, please have Jaune and Pyrrha meet and slowly fall in love, I'm sure you could make it an amazing moment in your story like when Jaune wielded his Heroic Spirit Counterparts noble phantasm to inspire the Mt. Glenn residents to not give up hope.

On a side note: It was very clever how you inserted Zelretch in your story when little red was looking for a new comic and instead got a diary of a future version of herself from him, proceeded by him pulling a Batman and going to wherever part of the Kaleidoscope he wants/needs to go.
NeoNazo356 chapter 34 . 6/18
Oh, straight into a time skip. Well, it’s not like Salem can make a new general or whatever straightaway, so Cindrr getting captured is bound to slow her down SOMEWHAT. Still, I wonder how Future Shirou gets caught if he can Dematerialize…
ThatTerribleWriter78 chapter 34 . 6/18
Welp
Archer Alter time?
NeoNazo356 chapter 33 . 6/18
So Qrow can CONTROL it now… VERY interesting~
Temsen chapter 33 . 6/18
I'd hoped for a bit more clarity. This hemming and hawing from Summer will only lead to more misunderstandings I fear.
hnh058513 chapter 34 . 6/18