Reviews for The Huntsman of Red V2
Awesome
ramul chapter 34 . 6/18
Super!
Lawoi chapter 34 . 6/18
Oh my things are getting dicy
Love your fics
And hope yo see more updates from you
Though i wonder If you Forgot your other stories like Tale of Two Swords
Dasgun chapter 33 . 6/18
Dasgun chapter 34 . 6/18
victorsan12345 chapter 34 . 6/18
The whole Shirou/Archer situation was already contrived enough, and this will only worsen an already ridiculous situation. I know this is related to the prelude, and I know that I'll probably still enjoy it, but the explanation for them becoming two was terrible, and I fear whatever happened to Shirou in that other timeline will have an explanation equally ham-fisted.
RabbitHaremLover24 chapter 34 . 6/18
Seems like something is about to happen with Archer Shirou. The fact that Ruby got the future variant of her own diary along with that ominous entry already rung alarms in her head. And why do I feel that old man was Zelretch? Or was it? Yang still going after Shirou (Archer atm) and is hell bent on joining the Rose Mercenaries and Ruby not wanting Yang to take what's hers. Shirou (Original) already became a living icon all throughout. This arc will be very interesting and looking forward to it. I look forward to Shirou meeting Weiss Schnee and looking forward to seeing Blake again. That being said great chapter and looking forward to the next one. Harem Route. And keep safe out there. :)
RabbitHaremLover24 chapter 33 . 6/18
Nice, and awaiting the next one. Lol. Poor Raven getting ganged up on already. XD. Also can't wait to see everyone's reactions that Huntsman of Red and Archer are the same person. Qrow especially. Anyhow, I look forward to the next one and keep safe out there. :) Harem vote.
nebenwelt1949 chapter 34 . 6/18
No wonder that Ozpin didn’t find anything about the ‘Sword of Remnant’. It simply wasn’t written yet. The legend will be written by Ruby Rose in the future.
Urtoryu chapter 34 . 6/17
Remember what I said on my last review? About there not being that much I wanted to see until cannon, and what was left was "Tai and some Rose Mercenaries action"? Well, I was wrong, there's one thing I really wanted to see but somehow forgot about on the last few chapter with all that happened in Mt. Gleen, Yang finding out about Shirou, I really want to see that.

Wow Yang, saying Zwei was eating the cookies was cruel, not only did you trick Ruby, but made her doubt Zwei's loyalty and have that terrifying of a thought! I really felt the sadness on that "he's a good boy!".
Is Yang listening too much to Divide? She shouldn't do stuff like that, listen to some more wholesome things like Home or All our Days.

I really want more Roman and Neo, so please ó Author God, hear my prayers and give me more of them!

So, was that Zelretch giving her a book from the future?
That... changes things, A LOT.
So, the start of the fic made me think it would end tragically with Shirou's death, but this book definitely changes that, as now that scene might not be a view of the future, but of the timeline that book came from, so this story can end completely different from that.
Shirou not being able to see it is also very interesting, because it will probably give Ruby more space to actually be the protagonist of the story instead of Shirou.
The Sword of Remnant was mentioned several times before, but what's most interesting is that it was Summer who always brought it up, why and how? I always knew it would be an important plot point eventually but I'd never expect this. So, if Summer's read it before, there are some things that don't make much sense, the book mentioning names such as Yang and the context of what's written would make it really obvious what it's about, but Summer just remembered it as an old fairy tale, which brings me to two likely reasons, option one, Summer had her memories of the book erased by some reason, option two, Summer never actually read that book. If it was one, why would she remember something about it? And if it was two, how did she even learn of it? The only exanation I could come up with was that her memory was altered on purpose by someone, and that someone let only specific things about the book that would be important. If that someone is Zelretch or not is another matter entirely.
This thing just made me want to read the whole fic against to look for details I might have forgotten.
I was already sure this was my favourite fic from you, and one of my favourites overall, but the introduction of this new plot point just upgraded it even more for me, now I not only really like it, but I'm also extremely interested in what's gonna happen. I'd say this chapter was not only the best one yet, but it also gave me the feeling of being the mark where the story actually starts.
The only reason I won't say this is my favorite fanfic is because I'm unable to decide number ones for anything, but even if it's not alone there, it is at the highest point in my tier list.
I really can't put properly into word how much I liked that reveal, and how much I think it increases the potential of the story. It was almost like the 14th Noah reveal on D Gray Man, and if you've never seen it, believe me, there's not many praises better than comparing something to D Gray Man. Actually, if you've never read D Gray Man, go do it right now, that masterpiece is way too good for it to be as unpopular as it is. Seriously, how can so little people know D Gray Man? It should have Fullmetal Alchemist levels of popularity.
kept123 chapter 33 . 6/17
thanks for the chapter
skrapsynneh chapter 34 . 6/17
Thank you for the chapters. I look forwards to more.
Urtoryu chapter 33 . 6/17
Well, many misunderstandings, but they're not that bad.
This chapter was short, but I really liked it. I was waiting for more scenes like this with Summer, so even with it being short, it might be one of my favorites.
And Raven's part was just hilarious.
The thing I wanted to see the most was Summer actually talking with people, so after this chapter there's not that much I'm looking forward to until the show's timeline starts, there's Tai and some Rose Mercenaries action.
Ruby's too young at this point, so advancing the time in 1 or 2 chapters from now would be good, as I really want to see more of her, but when she's more mature.
PanickingNoob chapter 34 . 6/17
So the book was send from future version of herself? Still hard to believe Ozpin actually wait three years and make no contact at all.
3,019 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »